HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock

Old 10-13-2021, 10:21 PM   #61
Randy Wells

Liked 963 Times in 297 Posts
Default Re: Did this just happen no generators?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenny5160 View Post
On its own, it might be difficult to believe. But I can certainly believe that 85 million people would vote against the previous idiot.
And your a drag racer. Twin City idiot. Enjoy the mess you created.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 10:54 PM   #62
John Winslow Jr

Liked 273 Times in 61 Posts

I hear you Don, my problem is I have a business with 150 people that I can’t just up and leave, if it was just me and a small group I would be gone 100%. Long term I will be gone but I am still stuck for several years, it’s a sad situation out here right now, I can’t believe it has come to this in a once great state. John
John Winslow Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 12:37 AM   #63
FireSale
VIP Member

Liked 236 Times in 127 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
The average residential service in the country is 100 Amps, a Tesla charger requires 70 Amp, so while you are charging that car, load shedd, your electric stove, dryer, and heating & cooling system while your charging your car, your refrigerator will probably be alright. Ouch.
Say an average neighborhood is fed say 15 MVA of power, now every one is charging a Tesla at 9000 VA you just added say 3 MVA, now your XFMRs are to small, bigger XFMRs and bigger wires. Now find somebody to do the work, and these XFMRs are not on the shelf, it will take trillions of dollars and years to implement. Hey I am just an Electrician but a lot smarter then most those ivy league idiots in Washington.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628
100 amps is an old house with no electric heat. Our 60's construction home is all electric and does fine on 150 amps. The dryer is a pair of 120s and I can weld off it OK. Those 70-80 amp Tesla chargers are dedicated 240v deals. Overnight chargers are something like 20 amp and serve most users. Those are nice cars. There were several on the highway through the mountains over the weekend including one entered in competition at Renegade Raceway.Didn't see any massive charging setup. Did see a motor home with a large solar array...
Liked
Old 10-14-2021, 12:46 AM   #64
Buick6

Liked 15 Times in 6 Posts

Let's go Brandon!!
Buick6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 01:12 AM   #65
FireSale
VIP Member

Liked 236 Times in 127 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
Do you really think 85 million people voted for this idiot? That would be more votes then any president in history.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628
Changes in the population skews this, so look at the percent of the popular vote instead.Biden won 51.3% in 2020 and Trump won 46% in 2016.. As for the all time thing George Washington won 100%. LBJ-61%, Reagan managed 58.8% Popular vote began in 1824.Half the Presidents on record have a better win percentage than Biden, so his win over Trump is nothing out of the ordinary. My parents survived the Great Depression. I survived Nixon and 45. We will get through this.
Liked
Old 10-14-2021, 08:26 AM   #66
Frank Castros
VIP Member

Liked 2,047 Times in 762 Posts

During the 2020 election, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg spent hundreds of millions of dollars to turn out likely Democratic voters. But this wasn’t traditional political spending. He funded a targeted, private takeover of government election operations by nominally nonpartisan — but demonstrably ideological — nonprofit organizations.

Analysis conducted by our team demonstrates this money significantly increased Joe Biden’s vote margin in key swing states. In places like Georgia, when Biden won by 12,000 votes, and Arizona, where he won by 10,000, the spending likely put him over the top.

Election reform anyone?

Credit; William Doyle, Ph.D., is principal researcher at Caesar Rodney Election Research Institute in Irving, Texas. He specializes in economic history and the private funding of American elections. Previously, he was associate professor and chair in the Department of Economics at the University of Dallas. Reprinted with permission from The Federalist.

Last edited by Frank Castros; 10-14-2021 at 09:04 AM.
Frank Castros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 09:01 AM   #67
Cbrinson47

Liked 55 Times in 32 Posts
Cool Re: Did this just happen no generators?

Quote:
Originally Posted by firesale View Post
changes in the population skews this, so look at the percent of the popular vote instead.biden won 51.3% in 2020 and trump won 46% in 2016.. As for the all time thing george washington won 100%. Lbj-61%, reagan managed 58.8% popular vote began in 1824.half the presidents on record have a better win percentage than biden, so his win over trump is nothing out of the ordinary. My parents survived the great depression. I survived nixon and 45. We will get through this.
not without a civil war !
Cbrinson47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 09:16 AM   #68
Frank Castros
VIP Member

Liked
Old 10-14-2021, 09:21 AM   #69
Buick6

Liked 15 Times in 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Castros View Post
During the 2020 election, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg spent hundreds of millions of dollars to turn out likely Democratic voters. But this wasn’t traditional political spending. He funded a targeted, private takeover of government election operations by nominally nonpartisan — but demonstrably ideological — nonprofit organizations.

Analysis conducted by our team demonstrates this money significantly increased Joe Biden’s vote margin in key swing states. In places like Georgia, when Biden won by 12,000 votes, and Arizona, where he won by 10,000, the spending likely put him over the top.

Election reform anyone?
Democrats are way ahead of you. The cheating was so successful in the 2020 election that Democrats wanted "election reform" to permanently enhance their chances of winning elections. The first piece of legislation they introduced after the election was HR1 "For the People Act'. It is one of the most unamerican pieces of legislation I have ever seen. It's no coincidence that bill was deemed to be the highest priority and needed to be acted upon first.
Buick6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 09:24 AM   #70
Frank Castros
VIP Member

Kenny is going to move this thread to the Lounge and my guess is today.
Liked