HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-10-2015, 01:49 PM   #1
buzzinhalfdozen

Liked 12 Times in 9 Posts
Default Norwalk nationals

Had a small problem with my points and couldn't get signed before they fixed it . If anyone happens to see a withdrawal could they shoot me a text? Thanks Joe 419-345-9524
Old 06-10-2015, 06:39 PM   #2
Bill Koski

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Norwalk nationals

In a situation like that if you had a decent division director he could put you in.
In D-3 FORGET it!
Bill Koski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 06:54 PM   #3
Greg Hill
VIP Member

Liked 270 Times in 68 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Koski View Post
In a situation like that if you had a decent division director he could put you in.
In D-3 FORGET it!
That is just not true. Jay was instrumental getting Andrew in Norwalk. With only 4 spots left last Friday, Andrew decided he wanted to go. The problem was we were in Joliet racing, he had no account or password and needed to get a notarized form sent in. Andrew left the track,went to his bank Friday afternoon and got the form notarized, took it to the tower and Jay emailed the appropriate folks in California saying he had the paperwork and Andrew was able to pay with his credit card. By the end of the day Friday Andrew was showing up on the entry list. I think Jay Hullinger went the extra mile in this situation.
Old 06-10-2015, 07:28 PM   #4
Andrew Hill

Liked 170 Times in 38 Posts
Thumbs up Re: Norwalk nationals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Hill View Post
That is just not true. Jay was instrumental getting Andrew in Norwalk. With only 4 spots left last Friday, Andrew decided he wanted to go. The problem was we were in Joliet racing, he had no account or password and needed to get a notarized form sent in. Andrew left the track,went to his bank Friday afternoon and got the form notarized, took it to the tower and Jay emailed the appropriate folks in California saying he had the paperwork and Andrew was able to pay with his credit card. By the end of the day Friday Andrew was showing up on the entry list. I think Jay Hullinger went the extra mile in this situation.
Jay was absolutely great to deal with while I was trying to get this done at the track on Friday. I really can't thank him enough. And I was actually on the entry list by the time I left the tower.
Old 06-11-2015, 11:29 AM   #5
Michael Beard
VIP Member

Liked 12 Times in 8 Posts

x2! In 2008, Jay made sure my lone grading point from the Bowling Green LODRS was added to the system early Monday morning so I was able to enter Indy. Someone was up very early on the west coast that day! Normally grading points are logged when the points are updated.
Old 06-11-2015, 05:51 PM   #6
ssracer3821

Liked 113 Times in 30 Posts

We had a bad experience in Div 7 a few years back. We were in Vegas and a friend had to withdraw from Pomona. We went to tower in Vegas and ask what we could do to get his entry - followed their instructions and were still bumped out by one of their local racers. Len Imbrogno tried to get us in but they held spot open for their own even though the entry list did not show full when we attempted to enter. Pretty disappointing to be that far from home and get lied to. At least our Div 3 director plays fair.
ssracer3821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 03:05 PM   #7
buzzinhalfdozen

Liked 12 Times in 9 Posts

Just wanted to let everyone with negative thoughts about the Div. 3 team we have. Got a call on tuesday @ 2;00 in the afternoon from Joan at the D-3 offices, asked if I had access to a computer. I said yes why, she said I just saw the quota for the norwalk race drop down to 74 cars and if you hurry you can probably sign up. She had told me on the phone weeks ago that she would try and check for me, of course I'm thinking to myself "yeah right", well I'm here to tell you she was true to her word, and would like everyone to know at least here in D-3 they do what they say and proved it to me. Thanks Joan for following up for me.