HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Parts: Classifieds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-30-2008, 07:11 PM   #1
Joe Bauman

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default 565 bbc

For Sale! 565ci BBC It has just been freshened and it is ready to go. The block is a gm high performance block. It was sonic checked to ensure cylinder wall thickness before the engine was built. I have the paperwork to show you. It has a callies stealth crankshaft, eagle rods and je pistons (14.7-1). It is topped off with a set of brodix BB-2 heads that have just been gone through and all the exh valves were replaced. Coated edelbrock intake, ATI balancer, comp cams roller cam, comp roller lifters, crower rocker arms, stud girdle, chromed fabricated valve covers, sfi flex plate. $9,000 OBO

Below is a list of brand new accessories that is available separately, but I will not sell the small items until I sell the engine.

Brand New Pro Sytstems Carb
Brand New CSR Water Pump
Brand New Dynatech Chrome Plated Headers
Brand New Crank Trigger Distributor
Brand New Goza Water Outlet

If you have any questions please feel free to call or email me. I have pictures available if you are interested I can e-mail them. 989-225-3207 Thanks For Looking, Joe Bauman baumanbrothers@hotmail.com
Joe Bauman is offline   Reply With Quote