HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock Tech
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old Yesterday, 07:39 PM   #61
1320racer
VIP Member

Liked 520 Times in 250 Posts
Default Re: Battery Charger

El Douche aka imakehp aka Dave Kemblowski from DRR is a pathetic old man that ain't ever done shyt on the track and no longer races, he had a reputation of being a hack with 1 reviewer referring to him as a "churlish slob" when he owned The Balance Shop in Cali and his only reason for posting on Class Racer is to bait me while he attempts to hide behind a computer screen, scared to own your comments. He's a self proclaimed billy badass that never got respect in the racing community and clearly was bullied in school with that last name and he logs in to bait me on notification from 1700camaro aka B KING from DRR aka Bryan King who too is only here to reply to my comments. Two pathetic losers!

Last edited by 1320racer; Today at 03:00 PM.
1320racer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:14 PM   #62
1700camaro

Liked 83 Times in 41 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320racer View Post
you don't race in the north east! I'll be at Bristol in a few weeks, show up!
I'm assuming you are talking about the Fall Fling. Why would I show up, there's a cap on race entrants of 425. Pretty sure that was filled some time ago. Plus, there's no class for Pro anyway.

While looking at the event entrants list, I didn't see your name listed. I did see your son's name; have fun being the cheerleader as usual!
1700camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:16 PM   #63
Plyguy63

Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Fazio View Post
I've had another Optima Digital 1200 crap out on me. Any good made in USA chargers out there? 12v or 12v/16v. What are you guys using?
I started reading this thread because I will buy a new charger for next year at some point. It's amazing how the thread turned out to be nothing about chargers, but personal vendettas. And yes I did check to see if I was spelling it right! So now back to the beginning of the thread to read about battery chargers.
Plyguy63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:01 PM   #64
1700camaro

Liked 83 Times in 41 Posts

As for my screen name here or my real name. I've never hidden whom I was! 1320KeyboardKaren, keeps trying to make it know it all breaking news. My real name was put out on CR open forum in reply by me & in numerous CR PM's. Long before you got a clue!

The only one that's pathetic is YOU, Ed. You have consistently been a Keyboard Karen & whatever others refer to YOU as. On many different forums & rewarded with multiple removals or timeouts, including CR.
1700camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:08 PM   #65
1320racer
VIP Member

Liked 520 Times in 250 Posts

That’s your goal here and all you have is excuses as to why you won’t show up anywhere I race where I’m a driver or crew chief and we know why, you're scared! No balls only mouth hiding behind a monitor.
1320racer is online now   Reply With Quote