HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Cars: Classifieds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-31-2013, 10:31 AM   #1
jimi

Liked 21 Times in 8 Posts
Default mopar stocker and super stockers for sale

i have for sale my dads 1965 a990 belvedere it was last raced in 2005 , it is still a "modern" car will certify on the cage and 60's real well high 1.20s the engine is out and apart but the car is complete. the last time i raced it i ran a 9.57 in ss/ca.

i have my ss/dm dodge avenger for sale it is a cfe head w8 300 ci engine , a1 proflite trans etc. all of the goodies, the 300"combo has 13 passes on it, the best et to date is 9.18 at 149.00 75#s over weight , it still needs a 2.33 first gear and short (99")radial tires which should be good for another 2 tenths.

and the behemoth wagon 413 max wedge c-d/sa , i dont think i need to say much about this car everyone knows of it. it is "fresh" as well three passes to be exact, it ran 10.98 in april last year in d/sa , i just installed a new dana 60 this year as well.

my phone number is 845 298 9041

i am not looking to get barret jackson prices and all three cars are ready to race.
jimi is offline   Reply With Quote