HOME MAGAZINE FORUM RULES SPONSORS CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 03:04 PM   #1
Yo Ken
Administrator

Liked 97 Times in 4 Posts
Default The Lounge Has New Rules, No Political Discussions !

Well folks, I hated to do this, but the lounge in now closed to political talk. It has become to uncivil and down right nasty. I know I may loose some members, but this has gone far enough. Some members can not talk in a respectful manner. I understand why people are frustrated with our leaders, but the trash talk that goes on in here has crossed the line.

I have deleted all threads and posts in the lounge. If you wish to post in the lounge, please do not post about politics. I do understand it is hard to exclude every post and thread of politics, but I will use my best judgment before the post or thread is removed. Unlike in the past I let the lounge post as they wished for the most part, but from now on every post and thread will be monitored.

I did not want to do this, and as you can see I don’t make many administrative posts. I try to let the members set the tone, but you left me no choice for the lounge.

Ken Miele
Closed Thread