HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-27-2011, 08:34 PM   #21
Glenn1066

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: $10K to win Stk/SS Race at Numidia

Well I had it all mapped out, only 812 miles from my house in Atlanta to Numidia, I was going... until I checked our family calender when I got home. We have a family commitment that I can't change....so to show my commitment and support for races like this ( I believe it's the future for class racing) I will personally offer the following:
$200.00 for the winner
$100.00 for the runner up
$50.00 for the longest tow
Brian and Lee, great job I hope the pits are filled and overflowing, I will send you both a message with my contact info. I hope to be able to attend the next race.

Glenn MacDonald
SS/MA - 1066
Glenn1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 09:12 PM   #22
Lee Zane

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thank you Glenn,

If this race goes the way we hope we would like to do more. We have big plans but it will take the help of the Stock and Super Stock Racers.

Also Thanks to Don Higgins at Crew Chief Pro Software.. They are giving a $100 dollar gift certificate for the first dead on with a zero winning run.
Lee Zane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 09:41 PM   #23
Lee Zane

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thank You to Gary Richard of PC Richard and Son.. They will be giving 5 $100 gift certificates.

Last edited by Lee Zane; 01-29-2011 at 05:45 PM.
Old 01-27-2011, 10:00 PM   #24
Glenn1066

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

You are welcome Lee, I am like most of the racers on this forum.. on a budget, all I did was drop a national event entry fee from my budget and give the entry fee to a S/SS combo race. I issue a challenge to all S/SS racers to due the same, drop a National event this upcoming year and use your entry fees to support your local S/SS Associations.
"Actions speak louder than Words"

Glenn
Glenn1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 11:21 AM   #25
Bryan Worner

Liked 417 Times in 68 Posts

We (Byron and I) will definitely be attending this race! This should be a very well attended race, since there is nothing else going on that weekend!! If you, as a s/ss racer, don't show, shame on you! Especially as much as we are being "enhanced" by our other venue and as much as you, the racer, is complaining about it!!!

I'm just really excited to go back to Numidia for a SS race! Hopefully, this will help the track owner gain interest in having a LODRS race here again!
Bryan Worner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 07:23 PM   #26
Brian VP

Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Just got the website up everyone. We will continually update it with the entry list and the list of sponsors and gifts and prizes. Check it out www.sportsmanpromotions.net

Brian
Old 01-28-2011, 11:32 PM   #27
Lee Zane

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thank You To Nitro Joe...He will be giving a subscription to the last Stocker and Superstocker left in the event. The support keeps coming in for this event.

Lee
Old 01-28-2011, 11:40 PM   #28
Lee Zane

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I would also like to thank :Honda Of Kingston,,,They are posting an extra $500 dollars !!! Also if anyone is on the fence about buying a Honda do not forget the Moreheads and Honda Of Kingston..They will deliver the car or Suv to the track to take home after a Great day of racing.

Thank you Ronnie, Lincoln and the whole Morehead Family!!!

Lee

Last edited by Lee Zane; 01-29-2011 at 01:45 PM.
Old 01-29-2011, 09:35 AM   #29
SuperStocks@LionsDragStrip

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Really hope this thing takes off and is successfull. I have always thought that if I ever won a lottery I would spend some big-bank not on a fuel race, but a giant Super Stock show somewhere in the middle of the country. Everytime I leave the confines of Alabama and go into a state that sells lottery tickets, I buy 'em.

Anyways, thanks to all the folks involved in this deal, been a longtime coming for the SS and Stk community.

SuperStocks@LionsDragStrip
SuperStocks@LionsDragStrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 01:09 PM   #30
blkjack

Liked 52 Times in 17 Posts

I thought free publicity wouldn't hurt either:

A $10,000 to win Stock/Super Stock race this year?

The Agent found a note scribbled on the back of an old NHRA run card in the mayo jar this morning about the possibility of a Stock/Super Stock race put on by racers for racers later this year at Numidia Dragway in Pennsylvania.
Brian Van Poppel and Lee Zane are in the process of putting together a Stock/Super Stock combo race that, with enough entries, will pay $10,000 to win. The race is tentatively scheduled for Saturday, May 7. If this works the organizers plan on doing a few every year. If you would like more information the organizers can be reached at sportsmanpromotions@
blkjack is offline   Reply With Quote