Old 06-28-2024, 08:39 AM   #11
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 819 Times in 401 Posts
Default Re: Debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireofficer74 View Post
You guys are right, all that idiot trump did was lie about everything

A little fact checking proved that: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...ate-rcna157277

I feel for Biden, but it may be time to step aside. We are all going to be in a like state at some point in our lives. To laugh and joke about it is a shame and shows a lack of humanity.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 08:42 AM   #12
Jeff Niceswanger

Liked 893 Times in 323 Posts

I watched it. I support much of his policy's and have spoken on my views. You guys all know them. But Biden has one foot in the ground. Any honest speaking person, if honest with themselves has to doubt he can make it four years. Kamila will finish his term. And mentally, he has degraded visibly since the State of the Union. He lost a ton of credibility last night. If they don't get him out of there, they are going to lose. The race is too tight for any backwards steps. Replace him NOW! Or you're going to get what you deserve.
Old 06-28-2024, 09:02 AM   #13
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Niceswanger View Post
I watched it. I support much of his policy's and have spoken on my views. You guys all know them. But Biden has one foot in the ground. Any honest speaking person, if honest with themselves has to doubt he can make it four years. Kamila will finish his term. And mentally, he has degraded visibly since the State of the Union. He lost a ton of credibility last night. If they don't get him out of there, they are going to lose. The race is too tight for any backwards steps. Replace him NOW! Or you're going to get what you deserve.

He needs to set down with Jill and his family and make the hard decision. It is unfortunate but we are all going to be in that state at some point or worse.
Old 06-28-2024, 09:59 AM   #14
1320racer
VIP Member

Liked 436 Times in 211 Posts

Trump didn't help himself, same old, same old. I won't be shocked if he loses again.
1320racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 10:07 AM   #15
Mike Pearson
VIP Member

Liked 1,667 Times in 511 Posts

Quote:
Hi Jeff.

we have talked several times about your reasons for voting as you do. I respect your reasons and choices. That is one of the great things about our country is our freedom of choice.
One thing that is crystal clear after the debate is Joe Biden is not the one making decisions for the country. He is strictly a figure head at this point. It is a real shame that we are in this position with both of these men running for the highest office in our government. Both presumptive candidates in my opinion are well past the age that we should have as a president. The democrats have a big decision to make. Everyone knows that Biden is not capable to be the next president and serve for another 4 years. Trump will be borderline. Remember Ronald Reagans final term. He was great in his first term but nearing the end of his second term he was in the grips of onset dementia. Joe is already there and is running for a full term. In my opinion congress or the supreme court should step in and find that Biden is not of the mental capacity to perform the duties of the president of the United States and withdraw his eligibility to continue in this election. There has to be a better more coherent democratic candidate out there. Its not Harris.
Old 06-28-2024, 10:15 AM   #16
1320racer
VIP Member

Liked 436 Times in 211 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Pearson View Post
Everyone knows that Biden is not capable to be the next president and serve for another 4 years.
That's your opinion, not fact. There are millions upon millions of voters that believe he is!

Nearly 4 years Biden KICKED Trump's azz

Electoral votes 306 vs.232

Popular vote 81,283,501 vs. 74,223,975

Percentage 51.3% vs. 46.8%

you are delusional if you think Trump has got this election in the bag especially after last night's dismal debate performance.

Last edited by 1320racer; 06-28-2024 at 10:26 AM.
1320racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 10:22 AM   #17
Barry Polley

Liked 596 Times in 250 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Pearson View Post
Hi Jeff.

we have talked several times about your reasons for voting as you do. I respect your reasons and choices. That is one of the great things about our country is our freedom of choice.
One thing that is crystal clear after the debate is Joe Biden is not the one making decisions for the country. He is strictly a figure head at this point. It is a real shame that we are in this position with both of these men running for the highest office in our government. Both presumptive candidates in my opinion are well past the age that we should have as a president. The democrats have a big decision to make. Everyone knows that Biden is not capable to be the next president and serve for another 4 years. Trump will be borderline. Remember Ronald Reagans final term. He was great in his first term but nearing the end of his second term he was in the grips of onset dementia. Joe is already there and is running for a full term. In my opinion congress or the supreme court should step in and find that Biden is not of the mental capacity to perform the duties of the president of the United States and withdraw his eligibility to continue in this election. There has to be a better more coherent democratic candidate out there. Its not Harris.
You meant candidate right 😂? Not necessarily democrat. It?s definitely not Harris!
I?m not foolish enough to say T is the answer knowing there has to be a better candidate of the right side too.
Although he is better than the current imposter.
Old 06-28-2024, 11:10 AM   #18
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,612 Times in 1,746 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
A little fact checking proved that: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...ate-rcna157277

Blatant bias...Why didn't they fact check the blatant lie that DT said white supremacists where good people?
Biden has been lying about it since the last debate .
This is TRUE

Instead, they skip over that one and post some gobbldee-gook about the timing of Biden's announcement

Fact check: Trump says Biden didn?t run for president due to 2017 Charlottesville rally

?He made up the Charlottesville story, and you?ll see it?s debunked all over the place. Every anchor has ? every reasonable anchor has debunked it, and just the other day it came out where it was fully debunked. It?s a nonsense story. He knows that, and he didn?t run because of Charlottesville. He used that as an excuse to run,? Trump said about Biden.

This is false.

The ?Unite the Right? rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, in 2017 featured torch-bearing white supremacists marching to protest the removal of a Robert E. Lee statue and chanting racist slogans like ?You will not replace us.? It turned deadly when a car plowed into a crowd.

In recent months, Trump has downplayed the violence, saying it was ?nothing? compared to recent pro-Palestinian protests on university campuses.

Meanwhile, Biden has always pointed to Trump?s 2017 comments as the primary reason he decided to seek the presidency in 2020, including in his campaign announce
Old 06-28-2024, 11:21 AM   #19
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,612 Times in 1,746 Posts

Quote:
With who? All of the suggested, poll worse than Biden. JD Pritzger ? Who?

No. Biden's decline started long before the SOTU . He was jacked up and juiced then, with notes, teleprompter, probably an earpiece too.
You guys own him now , and should have realized what you were seeing wasn't "cheap fakes" if you were paying attention.
BTW , this race is not tight, electorally
Old 06-28-2024, 12:12 PM   #20
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone View Post
Blatant bias...Why didn't they fact check the blatant lie that DT said white supremacists where good people?
Biden has been lying about it since the last debate .
This is TRUE

Instead, they skip over that one and post some gobbldee-gook about the timing of Biden's announcement

Fact check: Trump says Biden didn?t run for president due to 2017 Charlottesville rally

?He made up the Charlottesville story, and you?ll see it?s debunked all over the place. Every anchor has ? every reasonable anchor has debunked it, and just the other day it came out where it was fully debunked. It?s a nonsense story. He knows that, and he didn?t run because of Charlottesville. He used that as an excuse to run,? Trump said about Biden.

This is false.

The ?Unite the Right? rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, in 2017 featured torch-bearing white supremacists marching to protest the removal of a Robert E. Lee statue and chanting racist slogans like ?You will not replace us.? It turned deadly when a car plowed into a crowd.

In recent months, Trump has downplayed the violence, saying it was ?nothing? compared to recent pro-Palestinian protests on university campuses.

Meanwhile, Biden has always pointed to Trump?s 2017 comments as the primary reason he decided to seek the presidency in 2020, including in his campaign announce
Would it be possible for you to provide a source for you comments?