Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-31-2012, 01:47 PM   #1
Jeff Lee
VIP Member

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Magnesium Dana 60

MAGNESIUM DAND 60 REAR END
UBER RARE!
BUILDING A NOSTALGIA DRAG CAR? NOSTALGIA PRO-STOCK, NOSTALGIA FUNNY CAR? OFF ROAD RACING? STADIUM RACING?

[IMG][/IMG]

This Magnesium Dana 60 is in mint condition. Sold to me as "new, never installed". I believe it has never been installed in a vehicle but I can't call it "new". Let's just say the condition of the Magnesium center housing is mint.

As shown, complete with gears, spool & axle tubes, my bathroom scale shows 102#'s!

It has a 35-spline light-weight steel spool (I believe it is a Mark Williams unit but I can't find any markings to verify), a 9310 Pro-Gear 4.10:1 ratio ring and pinion, a Mark Williams coupler and all bearings, Billet main caps with through-bolts to the back of the center section.

The cast magnesium center cover has an inspection hole cast / threaded in the top so you can easily inspect the ring gear for wear or damage.

The axle width; outside of flange to outside of flange is 49 3/16th's inch as measured OVER the center section. The axle tubes are powder coated in Speedway Grey.

There are NO AXLES included in the sale (I don't have any).

SHIPPING / HANDLING & INSURANCE IS INCLUDED IN THE CONTINENTAL USA

Mark Williams sells a Pro Dana 60 less brakes, with light-weight spool, pro-gear and coupler with CM axle tubes, assembled with axles for $3,400.

My price is $3,850 as shown with pro-gear, spool & coupler. Without gears, spool & coupler, $3,500. Deduct $120 for local pick up in Phoenix, AZ area.

Pictures...follow this link
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/m...%20Rear%20End/

If interested, please call Jeff @ 602-418-9797 or email JeffLeeAzRealty@gmail.com

Last edited by Jeff Lee; 01-31-2012 at 01:58 PM.
Jeff Lee is offline   Reply With Quote