HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Parts: Classifieds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-13-2011, 09:32 AM   #1
Dan Fletcher
Sponsor

Liked 965 Times in 63 Posts
Default Rick Watters built SB2

SB2 built by Rick Watters at RWR in Phoenix, Arizona. The motor is there right now for a freshen up and can have changes made to your specifications. Owned and run by Dan Fletcher in my SS Eliminator Camaro. 357". ALL the best parts. I baby this thing, shift it low and never run it out. New Carrillo rods, new CP pistons, new Jesel lifters, new Jesel rockers, Jesel belt drive, new PAC springs, new CV valves, Hughes sheetmetal intake, Moroso pan, vaccuum pump, and valve covers, Bryant crank, Peterson external oil pump, Bullet cam, MSD front drive distributor, CSR water pump, ATI balancer. Cylinder heads prepared and maintained by MBE. Motor comes with Bob Book prepped 750 and Gary Wisecarver custom built step headers. Motor made 880hp with more compression, currently makes 850 with flat tops and carb spacers removed to run flat hood. Watters can make more steam if you want, I just ran it backed down to suit my purpose. This motor is strong, reliable, and built by THE BEST in the business, but I've simply decided that I like to get chased more than I like to chase, so I'm going back to a low 10 second combo. $28,500 or best offer. Call Dan Fletcher at (585) 721-5118.

DAN FLETCHER TRAILER SALES

Last edited by Dan Fletcher; 01-04-2012 at 04:14 PM.
Dan Fletcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 04:13 PM   #2
Dan Fletcher
Sponsor

Liked 965 Times in 63 Posts
Smile Re: Rick Watters built SB2

Price reduced to $27,500. This motor is 100% fresh with virtually all new parts. This isn't some old truck motor, it's all good stuff and ready to go for the 2012 season! I need to move it asap so I can get rolling on the new combo. Trades of cars, trucks, and trailers (preferably trailers, lol) considered.

DAN FLETCHER TRAILER SALES

Dan Fletcher is offline   Reply With Quote