HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-26-2011, 06:30 PM   #21
Mark Lewis

Liked 187 Times in 40 Posts
Default Re: LIVE from Union Co. S/SS

He put the crate motor combo back together at the first of the year. It was pretty tired and needed a good freshening. Just runnung inbracket mode with bias tires.
Mark Lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:22 PM   #22
Michael Beard
VIP Member

Liked 13 Times in 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by L Ridings View Post
Congrats Michael on your win and Harry on your runner up. Michael I think your winning percentage is pretty good at Union, I think it is 2 races 2 wins isnt it. I guess if you keep that up the price on the Turismo might start climbing.
Thanks! Nope, two finals, but the first one was a R/U to "The Mongrel" John Boyer last summer at the Pro-Am race. And nah, price is still $5K for the car, even with the $1,500 in wheels and tires I've added this year... but don't wait too long... It's making money!

Keep doing what you're doing Stacie. I'm proud of the big strides you've made!
Old 04-28-2011, 10:35 AM   #23
Stacie J. Ridings

Liked 7 Times in 3 Posts

The DVD from Union is now for sale. I copied the comments below from the Union County website track forum photographer. www.unioncountyscdragway.com.
It was Easter weekend, so how fitting that the Duck won! Thanks Michael for the compliment. I've been doing my "home"work.
The UnderDog and Jamie must have filled up a page in their log books!

"Here it is everybody a sneak preview, working on putting it all together and overlaying the audio tracks. We have about 54 minutes of some awesome footage along with several interviews from the pits and staging lanes. Pre order on here or call me @ 864-978-6747 or email photojones66@yahoo.com. 3rday productions is a class act and you will love this presentation. Those that order by thursday we will have it at the track this weekend. $30 for close to one hour of action, and that's no commercial breaks !"