CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock Tech (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Front coil spring options? (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=68378)

James Perrone 08-27-2018 08:30 AM

Re: Front coil spring options?

Moroso springs not what they once were. Santhuff is better
Marty Reinhart. Will help. He’s a dealer

Marty Rinehart Jr 09-05-2018 10:30 AM

Thanks James,
Rineharts Performance Inc. is a Santhuff Dealer and can help you figure out what spring rate you need if you buy them from us.
We can also help you with your struts and shocks as well. Feel free to give us a call.
Marty Rinehart
(717) 793-6819 or
(717) 880-6716

Keith Bennett 09-05-2018 10:48 PM

Santhuffs with Marty Rinehart.
You cannot go wrong.
They are very helpful and it made a world of difference for my car...

t.tosto 09-11-2018 08:20 PM

Spoke with Marty Sr. and Jr. at Rinehart Performance Fri. about recommendation on front coil springs for my 69 Camaro. Recieved springs Tue., installed them and were a perfect fit first time. Very helpful, answered every question, very knowledgeable.

Shaun Quill 09-12-2018 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t.tosto (Post 572539)
Spoke with Marty Sr. and Jr. at Rinehart Performance Fri. about recommendation on front coil springs for my 69 Camaro. Recieved springs Tue., installed them and were a perfect fit first time. Very helpful, answered every question, very knowledgeable.

Did they ask You what kind of stance You wanted? I know when You order rear springs from Calvert You have a few different options on how You want Your car to sit.I know with Moroso fronts You get what You get and like it.Im just curious.

Marty Rinehart Jr 09-12-2018 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun Quill (Post 572690)
Did they ask You what kind of stance You wanted? I know when You order rear springs from Calvert You have a few different options on how You want Your car to sit.I know with Moroso fronts You get what You get and like it.Im just curious.

The 2 question that we at Rineharts Performance Inc. Ask when ordering coil springs are1
1). What is the 4 corner weights of the car?

2). What is the length of the spring at ride height?

With accurate answers to those 2 questions, we can figure out the correct spring rate that your car needs.

So have this information ready before you call us (717-793-6819) to reduce the time it takes to get your springs to you

Shaun Quill 09-13-2018 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Rinehart Jr (Post 572696)
The 2 question that we at Rineharts Performance Inc. Ask when ordering coil springs are1
1). What is the 4 corner weights of the car?

2). What is the length of the spring at ride height?

With accurate answers to those 2 questions, we can figure out the correct spring rate that your car needs
So have this information ready before you call us (717-793-6819) to reduce the time it takes to get your springs to you

Awesome. That answers it. Thank You Marty

Shaun Quill 10-19-2018 08:30 PM

I just ran my car with new Moroso’s that I took 1 1/4 coil out of.They have been in the car since last winter and they settled about an inch since then,
My ride heights is about an inch and a half lower now than it originally was but there is no way You can run this thing safely. The front end felt totally extended the whole pass and it rocked back forth in the shutdown area. It didn’t do this before the spring change. I’m gonna order Santhuffs from Marty. This thing is dangerous