11/05/2024
Frank Castros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 08:18 PM   #32
Grey Ghost

Liked 210 Times in 88 Posts
Default Re: Rittenhouse Not Guilty!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone View Post
All the while, nobody even questions what these three recidivist scumbags (including the two , former) are doing at a BLM protest. Are the the peaceful protestors that the Leftmedia and corporate America swoon over? Why are they so in love with career criminals and with the Commies that founded BLM?
We've got a lot of work to do , in a short time, to save this one, boys.
I believe it is for intimidation purposes. To many of those who are recruited violence is away of life. Trashing other peoples property and attacking others is their nature. They're easy to get riled up. Dumber than a stump and do not give a damn about anything. They have nothing to lose and who is going to stop them from burning down a Target are beating the crap out of a 17yr old kid...no one. They are doing what the pos politicians and talking heads wish they had the guts to do...scare the holy crap out of the good people of this country.

When someone does stand up to them, Kyle Rittenhouse, Trump are examples, the justice dept has the thugs backs and throws everything but the kitchen sink at whoever dares to challenge their BS. Protesters are invited into the capital it's insurrection. Violent mobs loot, riot, and burn every major city in this country and it is justified because democrats owned slaves for 200yrs.

Seriously, where do we begin guys.
Old 11-23-2021, 08:53 PM   #33
Grey Ghost

The real vigilantes in this country are the politicians, talking heads, and those standing on the courthouse steps protesting and DEMANDING a guilty verdict are they will trash the city. Kenosha, Furgusen, Baltimore, Minneapolis were all threatened if it didn’t go their way. Judges, juries, attorneys threatened. That is Vigilantism not people protecting their lives and property. Fjb had one thing right in his 40+ yrs in dc...get a sh*tg*n.
Old 11-23-2021, 09:25 PM   #34
Grey Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Nees View Post
Looks like the lame-stream media and Biden got it wrong. Only the "fake" (FOX) news got it right! Here's one for the right to self-defense!
I believe this trial was about more than the right to self defense. The doj was showing America that you better not mess with the ruling class's organized mayhem are we will make your life a living hell. The prosecutor trying to make the dead trashbags out to be the heros who were just trying to stop an active shooter is a give away. They didn't get the conviction but they made their point.
Old 11-23-2021, 11:38 PM   #35
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,447 Times in 1,693 Posts

Lefties everywhere..Are you proud of your boys?

https://rumble.com/vpnhv7-rittenhous...GKS_7kpVTRCtG0
Old 11-24-2021, 02:58 AM   #36
Stickshift

Liked 30 Times in 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Castros View Post
Mike,
If you go to the top of the page you will see that I do agree with the verdict, the jury has spoken and justice has been served.
I have a problem with any seventeen year old openly carrying an assault weapon down a urban street anywhere in America. I don't want it in my community and can't image you would in yours either. I have stated several times on this forum that I'm a Constitutional
Conservative, Republican, I support Donald Trump and the Second Amendment without the right to carry an assault weapon in public.
I also have a problem with you telling me to "move on". I respect your opinion, please respect mine.
Frank
The second Amendment says nothing about age and when or where to carry a weapon. That kid had every right to be there and every right to carry AND every right to defend himself against the communist scum the government refused to handle. Good on him. We need more kids like him with the balls to do what is right and fitting for the situation. When your city is burning drastic measures are required. Ever notice these Bolshevik pukes never burn down the houses and businesses of the politicians? Never happens. They go after people who haven’t done a damn thing. Looting, pillaging and destroying. And the government allowed it. You should be pissed the government didn’t do its job.
Stickshift is offline   Reply With Quote