HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Rigs/Equipment: Classifieds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-07-2021, 08:06 PM   #1
BillyRyan

Liked 9 Times in 7 Posts
Default 2011 GMC Sierra & 2010 United 40ft LQ trailer

Looking to sell my truck and trailer. Priced separate but will make a deal on package deal.
Truck is 2011 GMC Sierra 3500 Dually
It has 310k miles. If mileage scares you this isn’t the truck for you. If it doesn’t keep reading.
it’s my daily driver so they will change. I was told The truck used to be owned by Hendrick and they used it to tow their show cars around. It has the Hendrick insignia on the dash and they only do that to house trucks. Inside is leather, has push button 4x4, factory built in brake controller, factory exhaust brake, pioneer 7” dvd radio, B&W hideaway hitch in bed, ice cold air, def has been deleted. Bone stock minus K&n air intake. I believe the truck has a newer engine in it as the freeze plugs are orange and I believe they do that with reman motors. No lights on in the dash and everything works perfect. Body in great shape no rust at all (NC truck). Easily best truck I’ve ever owned. Will get 19mpg empty on highway and I’ve seen as high as 20. Towing my big *** trailer at 75 mph I get 11.5 on flat and 10 on hilly terrain. Has brand new front pads and calipers less then 1000 miles ago. always used amsoil signature oil and K&n filters. Will come with oil and filters as I have some in stock. I’ve owned for 2 years now and wish I could keep it, but I can’t afford to do both. 25k. I will be at Bristol National next weekend with it.
Located in Charlotte NC 315-576-0589 call or text

2010 United living quarters trailer.
40’ gooseneck, 22 garage 18 living. Smooth sided, large windows, new 14 ply tires including spare. California king bed up top. 2 TVs. Both tv hooked to antenna. Laminate flooring in the living quarters. Large bathroom, carpet on the walls for the whole trailer. Hot water heater, fridge, a/c microwave. Trailer is insulated. Hydraulic Landing gear, with manual also. Rear is rubber coin floor led outside lights and inside lights also 110v fluorescent cabinet over the wheel fenders. Fold down table, strap holders in front and rear. Have hauled my car and golf cart, but it’s snug. I usually bring my car and Zuma with ease.
30k can include inverter generator also

315-576-0589
Call or text for pics
Thanks
Billy

Last edited by BillyRyan; 10-07-2021 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Info
BillyRyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2021, 08:08 PM   #2
BillyRyan

Liked 9 Times in 7 Posts
Default Re: 2011 GMC Sierra & 2010 United 40ft LQ trailer

Trailer sold. Truck still for sale
Old 12-06-2021, 08:38 AM   #3
BillyRyan

Liked 9 Times in 7 Posts

Sold
Old 12-06-2021, 08:27 PM   #4
Floyd Staggs
VIP Member

Liked 220 Times in 95 Posts

I have the same thing except it's Chevy Silverado Z71 4x4. Same hitch. Towed my 38' gooseneck all over So Cal. I would like a new one but I can't see the money for them. I bought mine new and it only has 75K miles on it. I can buy a lot of diesel for the 40 grand I would have to add to it to get a new one. I'll keep it.