HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-24-2007, 08:44 PM   #11
Jason Oldfield

Liked 10 Times in 4 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Jason Oldfield Send a message via MSN to Jason Oldfield Send a message via Yahoo to Jason Oldfield
Default Re: SG & S/ST at NSCA Sept 22-23 Columbus Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Hall View Post
Joe.
Great event, myself and everyone I talked with loved the qualifying and ladder deal.
Tony
Qualifying and ladder?!?!? I just posted in the racer's only section on this site about wanting to see just that!

"All that said, this is one of the reasons why I would like to see NHRA institute a ladder for 1st round. Of course, I would also like to see NHRA institute a qualifying process as well where the higher qualified car gets lane choice. Not only does this give some meaning to qualifying, but it would also eliminate the many horror stories I've heard about people getting screwed when it came to lane choice. I would just want it based on ET only, not the stupid method IHRA has now implemented with the best package..."

Were the God's listening?!?! Oh no, that was only Nitro Joe. But, I'll take it! j/k Joe!

Sorry I missed the race Joe. If you have another one, and my car is in one piece, I will definitely attend.
Old 09-24-2007, 09:43 PM   #12
T Hall

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sorry Joe, I didnt read that you had already answered my question. Paying about as much attention to the post as I did the tree.
T Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 10:43 AM   #13
VIZ

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi Joe,

Count us in for next year also. This race was just about as much fun as I have ever had. The relaxed atmosphere was great. We met a lot of great new friends and renewed some older ones. Your rules were the way all races should be run. Thanks for a great time.

Tell Ed Apple he better get his car out of the trailer this weekend.

John & Darla Visner
VIZ is offline   Reply With Quote