HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-22-2022, 06:22 PM   #11
Keith 944
VIP Member

Liked 1,649 Times in 521 Posts
Default Re: Global Warming

Don’t forget the cow farts! Oh yeah, sell that 55 and drive your damn Prius's. I’m going racing, burn some rubber, blow diesel out my motorhome and do what I want till I can’t anymore!
Keith 944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2022, 07:59 PM   #12
Rory McNeil
VIP Member

Liked 938 Times in 259 Posts

Have to wonder how many tax dollars would have been needed to convince Mount St. Helens not to erupt in 1980......
Old 12-23-2022, 01:16 PM   #13
SSDiv6
VIP Member

Liked 1,457 Times in 543 Posts

While in college pursuing my engineering degree, I took a part-time job in the Geology lab preparing fossil, rock, and mineral samples.
The department had some well-known Vulcanologists and Geologists, therefore I took a few general geology classes as electives.

During one of the class sessions, there were a few tree-hugger-type students, that even still dressed as hippies. We were discussing oil exploration, climate, and more. One of the female students stood up to protest oil and mineral drilling, and its effects on climate, weather, and more.

The professor asked her if she had periods. She said "Yes" and what did it have to do with climate? The professor told her that the earth was just like a woman that underwent periods. The flow varies and the mood is always changing! Everyone in the class burst out laughing except her. If that was to happen today, they would probably fire the professor!
SSDiv6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2022, 01:44 PM   #14
Jeff Niceswanger

Liked 839 Times in 293 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSDiv6 View Post
While in college pursuing my engineering degree, I took a part-time job in the Geology lab preparing fossil, rock, and mineral samples.
The department had some well-known Vulcanologists and Geologists, therefore I took a few general geology classes as electives.

During one of the class sessions, there were a few tree-hugger-type students, that even still dressed as hippies. We were discussing oil exploration, climate, and more. One of the female students stood up to protest oil and mineral drilling, and its effects on climate, weather, and more.

The professor asked her if she had periods. She said "Yes" and what did it have to do with climate? The professor told her that the earth was just like a woman that underwent periods. The flow varies and the mood is always changing! Everyone in the class burst out laughing except her. If that was to happen today, they would probably fire the professor!
Ken, sometimes we need a laughter button. Thumbs up just don't do it ..
Old 12-23-2022, 05:48 PM   #15
tommy d

Liked 310 Times in 116 Posts

Check out George Carlin "Save the planet" on youtube.