HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Stock/Super Stock Associations > North West Class Racer Association

Old 08-15-2022, 01:14 PM   #1
SDT1DYI

Liked 394 Times in 124 Posts
Default NWCR event 13th 14th

Thank you all that attended the Pacific Raceways event.
We thought we would get over 30 cars from the responses we recievied back. Those that could not make it, missed out on a fun day if racing.
It was great that all the racers got to the lanes when called. Pacific does not have the best PA or radio system.
Alan Falcone came out with his GT/EA Cavalier. It had been a while since he had ran the car.
Ran numbers like he ran it only a couple of weeks ago. Alan had a fuel pump issue in round 1 however.
Mark Faul had not been out for some time. Did not miss a beat driving, went 3 rounds in the El Camino and took home some $.
Brad Burton took home 2,000 for the win and Joe and Hal pocketed a 1,000 for R U.
A Special thanks to Jeff Edwards who manned the scales all day . It was lonely down there all day!

I will be meeting with the Pacific Raceways staff, going over the event and possible 2023 dates. If you have points of improvement for our 2023 event at Pacific , please PM me so I can bring them up.

If you are not a NWCR Member and race Stock or Super Stock, please join!
The event happened because of the members who joined.
So give yourself a pat on the back if you are a member .

See you at Yakima.

Steve Teeter Stk SS 620
SDT1DYI is offline   Reply With Quote