HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-15-2008, 08:50 AM   #21
ROCKETWORKS

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Arrow Re: 48 cars in Stock at Bristol and...

On the ILINOIS cops checking the diesel fuel, i,ve been to cattle sales, farm sales ect. were they set -up and check the tanks here, seen a few take off througt the cornfields to avoid the check, it,s gonna get worse............
ROCKETWORKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 11:31 AM   #22
Casey Miles

Liked 445 Times in 83 Posts
Default Re: 48 cars in Stock at Bristol and...

Angela, I don't have any finiacial problems, I stay within my means. I have a gas powered vehicle, so I can't screw with the fuel. I was only telling people who want to try the fuel that there is an alternative. Like I said in the previous treads, down here in Florida we don't have home heating oil, so the highway patrol that I've seen, don't check the fuel. Also, in a pickup truck, you don't have to stop for scales on the highways.
Casey
Casey Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 12:00 PM   #23
Angela Macy

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

That's great that you're staying within your means, I only hope you're doing so the honest way. Again, telling us how to screw with the fuel can only make one wonder how far someone would go to save that buck or two. But what do I care what you do, I'm going to the races with legal fuel and having that peice of mind that WHEN we get pulled over, because it will happen, that all is going to be fine when they check our fuel. In fact, I bet you that before the year if over that we will get pulled over to have our fuel checked.

Just because you don't have to stop at the scales doesn't mean the DMV isn't going to pull you over anyways. Like I said, they've pulled Scott over pulling the trailer three times. They just checked the weight of his tag - but they did have the option to pull out their scales and make him weigh.
Angela Macy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 01:14 PM   #24
Harry 6674

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Around my neck of the woods we mix used atf and or 10% used crankcase oil with the before mentioned filtration. Works great,.Any way to avoid the $4.60 per. I am currently working on a hydrogen booster to add to it.
Harry 6674 is offline   Reply With Quote