Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2019, 03:56 AM   #11
Rory McNeil
VIP Member

Liked 939 Times in 259 Posts
Default Re: Jerico Transmission

Certainly good news for all of those with older DR4 Jericos, worried about parts availability for the older transmissions, but after breaking a mainshaft last year, and being told by Jerico that my old DR4 was obsolete, and no new parts available, I made the decision to convert my car over to a G Force G101A. In fact, this past weekend was the first time out with the G Force trans for me. I imagine that I am not the only racer who decided to change transmission choices due to concerns about future parts availability. I am glad that Jerico decided to support their many customers again, I just wish that this annonoucement had been made earlier. It would have saved me a fair bit of effort and $$$$s. In 20 years of racing with my DR4s, I only broke parts 3 times, and never would have made the switch, had this reconsideration been made public a bit earlier. A bit late for me, but good on Jerico for reversing this policy,