HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Stock/Super Stock Associations > Carolina Class Racers Association
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-15-2024, 11:14 AM   #1
Tabitha Draughon

Liked 672 Times in 220 Posts
Default Raymond Roland Back on Track Fund 2024

CCRA-Carolina Class Racers Association, South Carolina Motorplex Racers & Fans, Carolina Dragway racers, one of OUR own is in need of our help! Shortly after 11 pm last night, we received devastating news from Mr. Raymond Roland. He had a fire at his shop & unfortunately lost the shop, all of the contents inside, & his trusty, winning 1971 Ford Maverick that we all know him by. Luckily living in town & within close proximity to the fire department, those quick actions were able to save his house & only minimal damage to the race trailer. Let's all pull together & get Raymond back on the track in 2024!!!

I have chosen not to do a Go Fund Me as they get a percentage. I have Venmo, Cash App, Facebook Pay, & PayPal which will be listed below or you mail me a check.

Venmo: Tabitha-Draughon-2
Cash App: $TabithaDraughon
PayPal: tlm052696@aol.com
Check make payable to: CCRA/RR & mail to:

Redline Speed Shop
5222 Clematis Street
Fayetteville, NC 28304

This is a fear I'm sure we all have but hopefully we don't ever have to go through it but just know when & if we do, we're a family & we ban together!
Tabitha Draughon is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked