HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-28-2021, 03:06 PM   #21
Dick Nearhoof

Liked 91 Times in 29 Posts
Default Re: Republican Caitlyn Jenner for governor

Eddie California & New York both lost 1 congressional seat each, so people are leaving not moving there. Accused sexual harasser cuomo says they're leaving NY because of the weather, but I suspect Politics/high cost of living/taxes are a bigger reason
Dick Nearhoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 03:41 PM   #22
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Nearhoof View Post
Eddie California & New York both lost 1 congressional seat each, so people are leaving not moving there. Accused sexual harasser cuomo says they're leaving NY because of the weather, but I suspect Politics/high cost of living/taxes are a bigger reason
Affordable housing. Bought my house in August 2020, it is already up $100k.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 04:15 PM   #23
Eddies66
VIP Member

[QUOTE=Randy Wells;639481]LOL, yes we have property crimes, and we will arrest you for stealing a candy bar. California you can rape a 8 year old and walk, so apple to oranges commie, no murders at all. Now go FYS

The violent crime rate is one of the highest in the nation, across communities of all sizes (both large and small). Violent offenses tracked included rape, murder and non-negligent manslaughter, armed robbery, and aggravated assault, including assault with a deadly weapon. Can you provide me with the name of your real estate agent.
Old 04-28-2021, 04:36 PM   #24
Randy Wells

Liked 986 Times in 301 Posts

[QUOTE=Eddies66;639487]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
LOL, yes we have property crimes, and we will arrest you for stealing a candy bar. California you can rape a 8 year old and walk, so apple to oranges commie, no murders at all. Now go FYS

The violent crime rate is one of the highest in the nation, across communities of all sizes (both large and small). Violent offenses tracked included rape, murder and non-negligent manslaughter, armed robbery, and aggravated assault, including assault with a deadly weapon. Can you provide me with the name of your real estate agent.
Eddie, I live in warsaw, don't know where you get your stats but there is basically no crime in Warsaw therr has not been a murder here in 20 years, show me a news article of a rape or murder in Warsaw. You are a lying POS. Typical liberal lie to further your hero agenda. Now again GFYS old man. Get a life find something to do. I am starting up 1500 HP Synchronous Motor's
and do not have any more time for your dumb ***.

I win good by.

https://www.macrotrends.net/cities/u...ate-statistics
Randy

Last edited by Randy Wells; 04-28-2021 at 04:39 PM.
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 05:53 PM   #25
Eddies66
VIP Member

[QUOTE=Randy Wells;639488]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post

Eddie, I live in warsaw, don't know where you get your stats but there is basically no crime in Warsaw therr has not been a murder here in 20 years, show me a news article of a rape or murder in Warsaw. You are a lying POS. Typical liberal lie to further your hero agenda. Now again GFYS old man. Get a life find something to do. I am starting up 1500 HP Synchronous Motor's
and do not have any more time for your dumb ***.

I win good by.

https://www.macrotrends.net/cities/u...ate-statistics
Randy
Who is Jessica Mast? And who is Khighla Parks? Who did Patrica Garvey shoot with a shotgun?

Last edited by Eddies66; 04-28-2021 at 06:25 PM.
Old 04-28-2021, 06:58 PM   #26
Randy Wells

Liked 986 Times in 301 Posts

[QUOTE=Eddies66;639493]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post

Who is Jessica Mast? And who is Khighla Parks? Who did Patrica Garvey shoot with a shotgun?
Eddie, twisting the facts like a good little liberal snowflake. None of these crimes happened in Warsaw, Lincoln is 10 Miles north, Buffalo is 50 miles south, and truman lake has 1500 miles of shore line BB Hwy is a country road 10 miles out of warsaw. That is like saying some one was murdered in Rancho Mirage, but really it was Indio. Yeah your an idiot for sure.

Randy
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 11:03 PM   #27
Jeff Stout
VIP Member

Liked 655 Times in 255 Posts

Quote:
Affordable housing. Bought my house in August 2020, it is already up $100k.
What's your point? My employees mother has a house at the base of Camelback mountain in Phx that was 1.1 million last October. As of Monday it is 1.5 million. 400k gain in 7 months.
Jeff Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 08:45 AM   #28
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Stout View Post
What's your point? My employees mother has a house at the base of Camelback mountain in Phx that was 1.1 million last October. As of Monday it is 1.5 million. 400k gain in 7 months.
The point is housing in California is high and getting higher. The average blue collar worker can no longer afford these prices so they are leaving. I would sell that property and move on.

Last edited by Eddies66; 04-29-2021 at 09:10 AM.
Old 04-29-2021, 08:57 AM   #29
Eddies66
VIP Member

[QUOTE=Randy Wells;639495]
Quote:

Eddie, twisting the facts like a good little liberal snowflake. None of these crimes happened in Warsaw, Lincoln is 10 Miles north, Buffalo is 50 miles south, and truman lake has 1500 miles of shore line BB Hwy is a country road 10 miles out of warsaw. That is like saying some one was murdered in Rancho Mirage, but really it was Indio. Yeah your an idiot for sure.

Randy
I was raised in small town like Warsaw, crimes happens, people are murdered, rape, domestic violence, thief. There is no perfect conservative or liberal utopian town in this country. Don’t come across saying you live in some perfect little town in the Midwest that is just pure BS and a denial of facts. https://www.kmmo.com/2020/12/23/wars...ng-on-tuesday/