Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-25-2020, 01:02 PM   #11
CMcAllister

Liked 735 Times in 205 Posts
Default Re: Bandimere shut down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Elsass View Post
I am sure that the Conkey family would like to have their loved ones back. What is wrong with all of you. When the hell has drag racing been worth more than a persons life.

I always thought that there was no cure for stupid. I was wrong. It is all of you who would rather drive on a one way street that goes no where then to help stop this pandemic.

I think that all of you who do not want to obey the common sense rules on how to combat this virus should have stupid tattooed on your wrists so when you turn up at the emergency room you are sent directly to hospice.

Sarge
Common sense, along with honesty, integrity, non-self serving policies and opinions, as well as actions and restrictions that are driven by public health concerns and not politics and agendas, went out the window months ago.

I'm sorry. People get sick and people die of disease, flu, pneumonia, and a million other ailments everyday, even in my family - sometimes because they were unhealthy or elderly to begin with - without causing healthy people and businesses to stop functioning. Lots of people die violent, preventable deaths in Chicago and other major cities, yet the mayors and governors refuse help from anyone trying to offer help, tell them to stay out. Why the difference in the sense of urgency to that epidemic?

I don't trust any of it. Not because I'm a conspiracy nut. But because I see the books being cooked, the agendas and hurt egos driving decisions and the corruption happening in Pennsylvania. The efforts made to make the crisis look worse than it is in order to justify the response. I expect it's being repeated all over the country.

Look around. It's all political theater. Closing businesses, crashing the economy. They're burning down cities and trying to start a war for Pete's sake. Do you think this is all coincidence?

Last edited by CMcAllister; 07-25-2020 at 02:05 PM.
CMcAllister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 01:57 PM   #12
Randy Wells

Liked 986 Times in 301 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMcAllister View Post
Common sense, along with honesty, integrity, non-self serving policies and opinions, as well as actions and restrictions that are driven by public health concerns and not politics and agendas, went out the window months ago.

I
I'm sorry. People get sick and people die of disease, flu, pneumonia, and a million other ailments everyday, even in my family - sometimes because they were unhealthy or elderly to begin with - without causing healthy people and businesses to stop functioning. Lots of people die violent, preventable deaths in Chicago and other major cities, yet the mayors and governors refuse help from anyone trying to offer help, tell them to stay out. Why the difference in the sense of urgency to that epidemic?

I don't trust any of it. Not because I'm a conspiracy nut. But because I see the books being cooked, the agendas and hurt egos driving decisions and the corruption happening in Pennsylvania. The efforts made to make the crisis look worse than it is in order to justify the response.

Look around. It's all political theater. Closing businesses, crashing the economy. They're burning down cities and trying to start a war for Pete's sake. Do you think this is all coincidence?
I predicted this a couple months ago, like others on here, the 3 or 4 liberals on here thought we were nuts.
The Bandimere family is a class act, it is a shame what the liberal's in Jefferson County is doing to them, there has always been opposition to the track.

Last edited by Randy Wells; 07-25-2020 at 02:00 PM.
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 02:25 PM   #13
John Winslow Jr

Liked 274 Times in 62 Posts

Hope the entire country does not fall under the reign of King Newsom some day, he continues to destroy this state and most fall in line, sad days out here if you have to run a business
John Winslow Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 02:54 PM   #14
Jim Hawkins

Liked 109 Times in 32 Posts

Its all politics with the Bandimere's. They are conservative and have the nerve to have a prayer before eliminations, promote patriotism and honor the military at many events. This just can not be tolerated.
I wear a mask at the track and when I go to jobsites all week. My choice, but if you want to hide at home thats ok too. Complete shut down of the country over this is whats really stupid. The consequences of that are much worse.
Lots of people out here went to get tested, did the paperwork than did not want to wait in long line before getting tested. Went home and then got positive results from a test they never took. Numbers are all bogus.
Jim Hawkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 03:02 PM   #15
MR DERBY CITY
VIP Member

Liked 6,587 Times in 1,281 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Elsass View Post
I am sure that the Conkey family would like to have their loved ones back. What is wrong with all of you. When the hell has drag racing been worth more than a persons life.

I always thought that there was no cure for stupid. I was wrong. It is all of you who would rather drive on a one way street that goes no where then to help stop this pandemic.

I think that all of you who do not want to obey the common sense rules on how to combat this virus should have stupid tattooed on your wrists so when you turn up at the emergency room you are sent directly to hospice.

Sarge
Sarge, a big thank you for serving this country, the greatest country on earth. I will also miss the Conkey Family, I spent a lot of time around those fine folks. I think all the people that have given in to the MOB mentality , CANCEL culture and PEACEFUL ??? protests should have JACKAZZ tattooed on their forehead. REGARDS....
MR DERBY CITY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 03:07 PM   #16
MR DERBY CITY
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Grubbs View Post
Now your talking,........
Old 07-25-2020, 04:28 PM   #17
Stan Weiss

Liked 545 Times in 291 Posts

Trump cancels Republican convention activities in Jacksonville

Stan
Stan Weiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 07-25-2020, 04:52 PM   #18
Randy Wells

Liked 986 Times in 301 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Weiss View Post

Stan
What does that have to do with Bandimere? He did it just to spin you snowflakes up. LOL
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 05:18 PM   #19
CMcAllister

Liked 735 Times in 205 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Hawkins View Post
Lots of people out here went to get tested, did the paperwork than did not want to wait in long line before getting tested. Went home and then got positive results from a test they never took. Numbers are all bogus.
I have heard the exact story multiple times from multiple, unrelated places. As well as multiple situations where people died from unrelated ailments or even killed in accidents and death being attributed to Chinavirus.

So we are being restricted, having our way of life turned upside down, race tracks put out of business, the life's work of many people being run into the ground by soulless bureaucrats because of lies, fabrications, and flat out politically motivated bull$%^&? This while anarchists and criminals are allowed to loot, burn and destroy with the blessing and protection of elected officials? Really? And I'm an a-hole for calling BS on these virus restrictions? And being angry? What kind of bizarro world are we living in?
CMcAllister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 05:18 PM   #20
MR DERBY CITY
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Weiss View Post

Stan
First JACKAZZ to the front, Welcome Stan Weiss.....Would the other 7-8 Dems on this forum please stand up....LOL !!!!!!