HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing Tech
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-26-2008, 09:10 AM   #1
BIZMANRACING

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Powerglide Fittings

THREAD IS OVER..........................................

thanks for all the advise, some useful some just entertaining.

yea, 250 fine is not what its about who has that kind of money to just waste. i waste plenty, don't need a race car to help my waste along.

the fittings and case are dry. i used a copper gasket and clear sealant from home depot. the GE clear sealnat from there is really great stuff. costs the same as a small tube from a car parts store. i swear by it. my engine builder turned me on to it. great stuff. try it you'll like it.

the next step is to get the car level and filled with trans fuild. i guess it takes about 8 quarts. anybody know for sure? i know that the dep pan makes a difference. i got 6 in there now. i wanted to be done with it but you can never get a good reading on the stick with the fuild draining down into the pan in all. you don't know what is the "level" and what is "on its way to add to the level".

but, these are minor. whats more important is that i don't have my licience yet, and i guess if your car goes 9.99 or quicker you need a chaisse cert. i haven't done either. i feel way behind the poer crurve on this one. i guess i can always throttle stop the car but i never tried the CO2 stop. hell i haven't even taken it out of the box yet. i guess i may have to consider it if i want to run.

never enough time....... i need that magic pill

Carlos Mendes
BIZMANRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 11:03 AM   #2
Bob Verwold

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Powerglide Fittings

You still have the 135 MPH to deal with................
Bob Verwold is offline   Reply With Quote