Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-10-2020, 05:46 PM   #41
Randy Wells

Liked 990 Times in 302 Posts
Default Re: Covid 19. Over reaction ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Noland View Post
My question to SSGTMustang was simply a request to provide his proof about the media lying about Covid 19. He comes back with a bunch of gibberish and attacks me. And I don't put up with that crap. He wants to talk smack but runs for cover when asked to prove his garbage remarks that I take he has gotten from the Dictator in Chief. People need to be called out for this kind of trash talking.
Wow Bruce I have known it for years, you are a snowflake Liberal Commie. Showing your colors. If you like your Dr you can keep him, insurance is going to go down on the average 40%, Benghazi was because of a video, ISIS is 3rd string, I could go on and on with lies your hero told us.
Randy Wells
C/SA 5034
Wells Bros
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 04-10-2020, 05:57 PM   #42
Paul Sarvas

Liked 173 Times in 101 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Nees View Post
name some and show me your data to back up your statement.

Paul Sarvas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 06:14 PM   #43
Randy Wells

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Sarvas View Post
LOL, never argue with a TDS liberal, it is a waste of time they have a diseise worse then the Chinese Flu.
Liked
Old 04-10-2020, 06:17 PM   #44
Paul Sarvas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
I have known it for years, you are a snowflake Liberal Commie. Showing your colors. If you like your Dr you can keep him, insurance is going to go down on the average 40%, Benghazi was because of a video, ISIS is 3rd string, I could go on and on with lies your hero told us.

Predicable post when you don't have an argument. Personal attacks, name calling and then try and change the subject and hope nobody notices. lol

pS
Old 04-10-2020, 06:28 PM   #45
Dan Fahey
VIP Member

Liked 181 Times in 111 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Sarvas View Post
Predicable post when you don't have an argument. Personal attacks, name calling and then try and change the subject and hope nobody notices. lol

pS
Then refuse to argue and then play victim !
Dan Fahey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 06:45 PM   #46
Randy Wells

Lightbulb Re: Covid 19. Over reaction ?

I guess you refuse to see that President Trump and his team has beat every model out there by a lot, for the good. If the WHO and the Commies would of been honest early on, could of save thousands of lives, and if Cuomo and Deblasio didnt have TDS, NY would of been in better shape.
Old 04-10-2020, 06:49 PM   #47
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Liked 6,840 Times in 1,535 Posts

So Dan and Paul, what were the two of you thinking and talking about on 26 February? What did the two of you know about COVID-19? Have your thoughts changed on the subject since 26 February? He stopped travel from China early on and was called a Chinaphobe and a germophobe. He has the best minds in the country working on this now and he's doing the best that can be done.
Between what he knew and said on 26 February and 16 March, he may be contradicting himself based on changing information and situations....... but he isn't lying.
Just what would the two of you done differently? Oh, wait a minute, the two of you were too busy trying to get him impeached to be bothered with COVID-19.

Reality, what a concept!
Billy Nees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 07:07 PM   #48
Tom Moock

Liked 10 Times in 6 Posts

Bruce, if the Democratic Party gets there way, You better sell your Firebird & get you a electric car to race, no gas powered vehicle`s. Maybe you should watch Hannity on Fox. You mite learn what the Liberal Democratic party is up to.
Old 04-10-2020, 08:36 PM   #49
Jeff Stout
VIP Member

Liked 665 Times in 262 Posts

Maybe the media does not lie but they for sure twist the truth to get the narrative they are wanting to spew. Fox news is number 1 for a reason. They state facts. Yes they have been wrong. Yet other alphabet media talk about their opinions and not facts.
Jeff Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 04-10-2020, 09:25 PM   #50
Paul Sarvas

Quote:
So Dan and Paul, what were the two of you thinking and talking about on 26 February?

Billy, I can't remember it was seven weeks ago. I was probably thinking how cold it was and how the president is a fockin liar.

Quote:
What did the two of you know about COVID-19?

Scroll up

Quote:
He stopped travel from China early on and was called a Chinaphobe and a germophobe.

He stopped some travel from China with seven exemptions. Over 40k people have come to the U.S. from China since the travel ban. Later he enacted a travel ban from Europe but exempted two countries that he owns golf courses and such. Just good business eh?

Quote:
He has the best minds in the country working on this now

Lil late don't ya think? Better late than never I guess.

Quote:
he's doing the best that can be done.

There are states that need PPE and medical equipment, he says they don't need it. Jerad Kushner said the stuff is theirs and the states aren't getting it.

Quote:
Between what he knew and said on 26 February and 16 March, he may be contradicting himself based on changing information and situations....... but he isn't lying.

Billy, you can spin this any way you want. The guy has been lying about the virus from start and continues to do so.

Quote:
Just what would the two of you done differently? Oh, wait a minute, the two of you were too busy trying to get him impeached to be bothered with COVID-19.

More of the same. Ya got no argument, ya got no answers just spin, a dash of an old forum trick, asking questions instead of debating and ya finish with a snarky personal attack. yawn...

Happy Easter

pS

Last edited by Paul Sarvas; 04-10-2020 at 09:31 PM. Reason: .