Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-09-2020, 04:20 PM   #101
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts
Default Re: covid poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
In a way I hope Pervert Biden and that Racist Stacy Abrams win the white house, it will be something to see, the problem they have is they need to get our guns, and that ain't happening. So you good little comrades keep spewing your hatred for this country and it will come back to bite you in the ***. And Eddie please don't reply back about being ex military hero you kind of used that up I think. REMF.

I am gun owner, this is the second time I have heard "they are going to get our guns" It worked for the gun industry and I failed to buy stock in them, my bad. I am not a hero but I did give 24 years of my life defending your right to make no sense at all...enjoy it.

Last edited by Eddies66; 06-09-2020 at 07:29 PM.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 06-09-2020, 04:28 PM   #102
Randy Wells

Liked 987 Times in 302 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfan1 View Post
And since they defunded their police department in 2014, crime is down about 70% and complaints against the police are down 95%.
See Bill there you go putting your own spin on it, they did not de-fund the police department, they restructured it big difference, they got rid of the bad cops and drastically change procedures, but Camden still has a police force. Hey looks like it worked I am all for it. But be truthful, they still have a police department, rather it is county or city, you call 911 someone with a gun will show up. I wonder how many drug over doses they had last year.
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 04:32 PM   #103
Superfan1
VIP Member

Liked 2,344 Times in 409 Posts

Quote:
In a way I hope Pervert Biden and that Racist Stacy Abrams win the white house, it will be something to see, the problem they have is they need to get our guns, and that ain't happening. So you good little comrades keep spewing your hatred for this country and it will come back to bite you in the ***. And Eddie please don't reply back about being ex military hero you kind of used that up I think. REMF.
As I have told you numerous times; I served this country for 4 years on a nuclear submarine and 2 submarine rescue ships during the Vietnam War era. I loved this country then and I still love it now. What I don't love is a President who doesn't care anything about the middle class, which includes me; he only cares about himself and his wealthy friends and big corporations. He is an habitual liar who has made a mockery of the Presidency and the Constitution.
Old 06-09-2020, 04:38 PM   #104
Superfan1
VIP Member

Liked 2,344 Times in 409 Posts

Quote:
See Bill there you go putting your own spin on it, they did not de-fund the police department, they restructured it big difference, they got rid of the bad cops and drastically change procedures, but Camden still has a police force. Hey looks like it worked I am all for it. But be truthful, they still have a police department, rather it is county or city, you call 911 someone with a gun will show up. I wonder how many drug over doses they had last year.
I never said they disbanded the police department. Yesterday I watched an interview with one of the officers involved. He used the term defund and then restructure. I am well aware they still have a police department.
Old 06-09-2020, 04:38 PM   #105
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts

Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 04:44 PM   #106
Jeff Niceswanger

Liked 839 Times in 293 Posts

[QUOTE=Randy Wells;616282]Well I guess I had different priorities then you, spent most of the 70s thru early 90s in Alaska, when I wasn't working 7 days a week 12 hour days in remote villages or the oil patch I was hunting, fishing, or trapping, didn’t have much time for TV or music. I would come down to the Lower 48 a couple months a year and help out at the family machine shop and go drag racing. See white privilege never did me any good been working since I was 13 for a paycheck, busted my *** my whole life and still do, never collected unemployment in my life. And hell, there is only 2 kinds of music in my book the old Country & Western, probably wouldn't take your advice either Jeff.

He is good, if you like the percussion instruments. Now I know why I never heard of him I don't watch David Letterman

Lets get to know each other a little bit Randy . You mentioned your past, I'll shed some light on mine
I'm a democrat. I was raised a Democrat. Dad always said anybody that carries a dinner bucket better be one.On my last day at work, the day I retired after 43 years on a factory floor, I took my uniform,steel toe'd shoes, hard hat, dinner bucket, earplugs and safety glasses and threw them ALL in the trash can on the way out the door. I was the Union President the last ten years I worked there. In those 43 years, there were many, many 12 hours of forced overtime and 7 day weeks. Month in and month out. If it was your turn in the barrel, you worked it. Because that's what the contract said. Period. I feel for these cops, I kind of been in their shoes.It is hard not to stereotype. I know how the protesters feel. The stereotyping. I'm retired because back in 2004 we went out on strike to hang onto our pension. While on a month long strike, I had two idiots that kept flattening semi truck tires that were blowing past our picket lines. You would see them down the street pulled over having their tires repaired. Were all of us guys in the wrong ? No,but we got the same rap as those two assholes. We also had two other idiots that were planning on taking long range rifles and shooting out the power transformers, so to make the plant "go dark" . We held them off from doing that, but all people are not wired the same. Some just go nuts.
I'm like someone else on here, I don't think too much of either party right now. Mine is too far one way, the other is too far the other way. Where is the party for MOST of us ? I personally think Trump is bat s*** crazy. You guys think Biden is just as nuts. Trump lost me at bone spurs and his attacks on handicap people,war heroes and gold star recipients. Then he wouldn't let any one look at his taxes, then his grades, then the hundreds of times hes been caught on camera lying his a** off. Dad was a World War II guy that raised us tough. One slip of the tongue, just one little lie, and you got backhanded. His left was so quick you could not see it coming. He hated a lair, and it rubbed off on me. I kind of hope Trump wins the next election, because things are so screwed up now, whoever gets in has their hands full. At least if he gets in it's all on his shoulders, but of course he will blame someone else.

Last edited by Jeff Niceswanger; 06-09-2020 at 05:50 PM.
Jeff Niceswanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 04:59 PM   #107
Paul Sarvas

Liked 173 Times in 101 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone View Post
You can I.D. them from their little likie like group.
Seriously? How long did it take ya to come up with likie like? hehe

Quote:
Could you, just once, contribute something of value to this forum?
Back at ya Teddy...Can I call ya Teddy or is that for your own private circle jerk?

Quote:
Otherwise , go away...and take rP (the cheater) with you.
More gibberish, guess that's all ya got...

pS
Paul Sarvas is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 06-09-2020, 05:02 PM   #108
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,453 Times in 1,694 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Niceswanger View Post
Now you got me curious.What's your ears like ? And don't tell me the sound of a four speed . LOL
Sure, Jeff..but I'll start another thread, if you don't mind.

As an aside, I was just in a discount food market, and a lady stops me and asks me if I like the music they're playing, because she didn't .I had it tuned out in my head, but then a said, well, I hate ZZ Top, so yeah, but we'll see what's next. I saw her again, as they were playing Born to be Wild..In other words, the "Classic Rock" channel.
Not a good decision by the management, in my opinion.
I think the classic rock format is the vilest form of radio music there is. I don't need Irving at the agency in New York telling me what 50 songs I have to listen to, all day, every day, over and over.
Yes , the artists like Clapton, Steve Miller etc. have paid their dues.
But how about the original Steve Miller Band and Space Cowboy or Livin' in the USA, instead of The Joker, every single day? The last time you heard anything by Blind Faith?

Later...
Old 06-09-2020, 05:04 PM   #109
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,453 Times in 1,694 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Sarvas View Post
Seriously? How long did it take ya to come up with likie like? hehe

Back at ya Teddy...Can I call ya Teddy or is that for your own private circle jerk?

More gibberish, guess that's all ya got...

pS
You can call me ..Goodbye
Old 06-09-2020, 05:04 PM   #110
Randy Wells

Liked 987 Times in 302 Posts

I am done with all you snowflakes, just got out of Facebook jail. Think I offended a snowflake there. I will go back to racing now.

Sorry Ken

Peace

Randy
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote