HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-10-2021, 12:07 PM   #21
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Liked 6,784 Times in 1,522 Posts
Default Re: Joe Biden’s accomplishments in 47 years of Politics....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Niceswanger View Post
They were working on making the entire country Right to Work. Trump had ask for a NATIONAL Right to Work bill, which is a death spiral for any type of labor organizations

What has Biden done? Watch the video, and keep in mind he's been on the side of labor his entire career. As far as I'm concerned, this is 100 percent better than the direction the last guy was pulling us.
Ya know Jeff, in case you couldn't tell, I've always been one of those guys who can fight his own battles. I've never had the need to have a corrupt union stick up for me so yeah I'm OK with Trump. I've always been able to count on my talent and work ethic to get by on my own. How much money (your money) do you think that your union bosses have taken for themselves and given to corrupt politicians over the years?

World's greatest Under-Achiever!
Billy Nees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 12:09 PM   #22
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Ghost View Post
He has become a billionaire after a lifetime of "pubic service" (public service definded as the public serving politicians) on a government "employee" pay scale.

He is the Warren Buffett investing (must be a savvy investor because he has never produced so much as a "as seen on TV" widget) mini-me of the District of Corruption.
Hey Paul and the rest of you "realists" on here, can somebody explain this to me?

Old 01-10-2021, 12:14 PM   #23
Randy Wells

Liked 986 Times in 301 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Nees View Post
Ya know Jeff, in case you couldn't tell, I've always been one of those guys who can fight his own battles. I've never had the need to have a corrupt union stick up for me so yeah I'm OK with Trump. I've always been able to count on my talent and work ethic to get by on my own. How much money (your money) do you think that your union bosses have taken for themselves and given to corrupt politicians over the years?
Good question Billy, Jeff is a union boss.

I moved into the engineering and commissioning side of the industries, not represented by the union. I have fired a lot of people that think just because they have that card in there pocket they are untouchable, and by firing them I was able to keep good hard working members employed..

Randy.
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 12:23 PM   #24
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
Good question Billy, Jeff is a union boss.Randy.
Oops, no personal offense Jeff but still a legitimate question.

Old 01-10-2021, 12:42 PM   #25
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,447 Times in 1,693 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Sarvas View Post
Come on Mark. I thought we had a deal? We realists are outnumbered here, ya boyz don't require backup.
I'm just as pis sed as you guys about the election mess. We just look at it differently.

btw, the point of the video is...Stop whining about the election and try harder next time.

pS
Paul, I honestly didn't get it. I don't know who those people are, or where they come from . "Wambu.... ?? Still don't see the humor.
Cheers

Last edited by Mark Yacavone; 01-10-2021 at 12:50 PM.
Mark Yacavone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 12:53 PM   #26
Jeff Niceswanger

Liked 839 Times in 293 Posts
Thumbs up Re: Joe Biden’s accomplishments in 47 years of Politics....

Quote:
Billy,
I just retired from being the union president (of the plant I'll post.). And I can tell ya, I was not corrupt. We just wanted a fair shake. In 2004, when our previous 3 year contract expired, we were expecting smooth sailing on our future contract. Our company had been spending money hand over foot. They had purchased a cookie company, a cracker company, a ketchup company, a mayonnaise company, and a nut company. Instead of treating us with respect, after all, we helped them buy all that stuff, we were told the company could no longer afford our pension. The trend was to do away with them, and they were going to follow corporate trends. We told them to shove it, and went on a month long strike. Interestingly enough, while we were out on the picket lines freezing our butts off in Ohio's winter, we noticed the Wall Street Journal articles announcing they had just purchased Pantry Chef a few days before, and had paid 500 million cash for it. I'm retired now, because of the bargaining that was done during that strike. We kept our pension and made improvements. Sometimes, you have to stand up, not just quit, which if we were non union, would have happened.
As far a where the money goes, all of our union paying members moneys was split between the International, and our own in house kitty. The International supplied the training for our stewards, and officers, and lawyers for our arbitration cases. (We never lost one BTW.) They also sent a rep to be at every one of our monthly union meetings to answer any questions and to hear the heartbeat and concerns of the local. Our local's moneys paid for all office supplies for our office, printers, laptops ect. and arbitrations, which cost around 5 grand now. I was required to put a monthly meeting on, every month, for the entire 10 years I was president. There were 3 meetings, one at 6am, one at 2 pm and one at 4 pm so all members had a chance to attend.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Plant.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	56563  

Last edited by Jeff Niceswanger; 01-10-2021 at 12:56 PM.
Jeff Niceswanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 01-10-2021, 12:53 PM   #27
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,447 Times in 1,693 Posts

This is for my friend Jeff.

Anybody that doesn't get it...I'll explain LOL

Old 01-10-2021, 01:00 PM   #28
Paul Sarvas

Liked 172 Times in 100 Posts

Quote:
REALITY is Paul that 75 million people have been dis-enfranchised and that is going to be a major issue in what the future will hold for this country. Knowing the time and Federal monies that were spent on a 2 1/2 year Hoax by the leaders of your party to bring down a LEGITIMATELY elected President, the LEAST that I expect is a Congressional investigation into the half-a-dozen States in question. In my own personal experience, my Democratic Governor supported by Democratic Lawyers in front of Democratic appointed Judges determined "nothing wrong". This after all of the tall-tales and lies told by these same Democrats over the last 4 years.
IMO, most of the disenfranchised voters are that because Trump stated in 2018 and after, over and over again that if he lost the 2020 presidential election it was because the other side cheated and if they are Trump slurpers, they swallowed it. Shame on him. Trying to use the impeachment is changing the subject. Sorry Billy, ain't workin here.The 2020 presidential election results in Pennsylvania have been litigated, counted and certified. If you can't handle it, that's on you. Not the U.S.congress and V.P. Pence.
Quote:
You can't agree with a "17 second grainy, most likely altered video" of your man that should have been IMMEDIATELY investigated but you go on to believe the CNN clips and fraudulent comments of "(Law and Order) citizens disrupting the process and killing a cop (nice touch)".
Ya got me here Billy. I have no friggin idea what you are talking about.
Quote:
The thread that you referred to IMHO was getting out of control and I didn't want to be associated with where it appeared to be going. The last I looked, that is still MY choice and not yours.
It is indeed your choice to stop posting on a thread. However instead, you chose to ask the site owner to lock the thread and announced you were done. Why would you do that?

Quote:
My "snarky comment" (I prefer sarcastic remark but still ironic given the subject) was just that. It wasn't "just a start and you know it". I do find more irony in your comment though. Was it said to try and make me look bad based on your presumed assumptions? Was it said to attempt to ruin me on this site? Ya know, the Democrats have spent the last 4 years trying to ruin some very good men based on their presumed assumptions.
No and no, wtf are you talking about? It is a start of more to come and you do know it. Also more of trying to changing the subject. Most people ruin their own lives. They don't need politicians to do it for them.

Aw man. Now I have a headache after all this copy and pasting.

Nice chatting with you.

pS
Old 01-10-2021, 01:16 PM   #29
Paul Sarvas

Liked 172 Times in 100 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone View Post
Paul, I honestly didn't get it. I don't know who those people are, or where they come from . "Wambu.... ?? Still don't see the humor.
Cheers
You're right Mark. If it has to be explained then the point was missed.
It wasn't that funny anyways.

Regards,

pS
Old 01-10-2021, 01:19 PM   #30
SSGT Mustang

Liked 203 Times in 53 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
Jeff, I am a card carrying union member 45 years, my local serves the Oil and Gas industry, Mining, coal power, and military. Why would the Rank and File support a party that wants to shut all of these entities down. I know how the Union bosses vote they will sell there Freedom and Liberty for a good contract. Labor is a moot point when the jobs are shipped to China. Or the gates are opened and we are flooded with a 3rd world uneducated labor force.

Randy Wells
Great post.

Unions no longer have control over their people. Millions of members support Trump for good reason.

Trump has taken labor from the democrats who did nothing but trample on them for decades outsourcing their jobs, importing illegals by the millions, ruining industry and taking away trade schools.

What did they call members when they began supporting Trump? Deplorables, white supremacists and whatever terrible name they could come up with. Funny how they were great people and the salt of the earth before 2015.

The democrats have done the same thing to black people who are leaving the party in droves. They call them every terrible name in the book. It's despicable.

To say that China Joe supports labor is a bad joke.

I love how Union people say that Joe supports labor. He certainly does. He supports China where slave labor is pretty much the only labor they have. So much for looking out for their brothers.
SSGT Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote