Veteran Member

Liked 4,453 Times in 1,694 Posts
Default Re: FJB and Let's go Brandon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
He is such a stupid SOB LOL.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628
Randy, I would be a laugh riot , if it wasn't so sad, and scary.
Of course , some people think SNL is still funny.
Old 04-08-2022, 09:02 AM   #92
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone View Post
Randy, I would be a laugh riot , if it wasn't so sad, and scary.
Of course , some people think SNL is still funny.
I think Fox And Newsmax are funny and Tucker Carlson is hilarious but hell where is Will Smith when you need him.
Eddies66 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 10:18 AM   #93
Dick Nearhoof

Liked 91 Times in 29 Posts

If you want a real chuckle tune in to msnbc and watch joy reid & al sharpton, two of the most biased/bigoted people on the planet. What companies justify sponsoring these shows.
Dick Nearhoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 10:32 AM   #94
Glenn Briglio
VIP Member

Liked 822 Times in 264 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
Randy, what part of democracy have you lost? Speech, religion, guns, due process etc., please humor me.
If you can't see what they are doing to the middle class I feel sorry for you. Also how they are brainwashing children with this vaccine garbage. Wow. All courtesy of our current politicians.
Old 04-08-2022, 10:35 AM   #95
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Nearhoof View Post
If you want a real chuckle tune in to msnbc and watch joy reid & al sharpton, two of the most biased/bigoted people on the planet. What companies justify sponsoring these shows.
Opinionated news serves no purpose. I listen and read the news, do research and formulate my own opinion, it is a little thing called critical thinking. Opinionated news is just mindless entertainment for the masses.
Old 04-08-2022, 10:57 AM   #96
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Briglio View Post
If you can't see what they are doing to the middle class I feel sorry for you. Also how they are brainwashing children with this vaccine garbage. Wow. All courtesy of our current politicians.
Stop, I am in the middle class, at a 24% tax bracket. I don’t get any tax breaks or write-offs. I can’t hide my money in off-shore accounts, I can’t lower the value of my home to pay less tax. But corporate America pay 21% if they pay anything at all and gets the benefits of all mentioned above.

In Reno, NV a family tested positive for COVID-19, refused to keep their child home from school and isolate for a minimum of ten days and test negative before returning the child to school. Results: 84 students and staff were given the blessing of COVID-19, parents of the infected child response: NO COMMENT!! I spent 5 years working in the Nevada school system and can state that at the elementary level the classrooms are Petri dishes with colds, flu and God knows what teachers have to be exposed to because parents are irresponsible.
Old 04-08-2022, 10:59 AM   #97
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Myself none, but there are people and groups that have lost all four. I choose to not live in places run by these lunatics
Free speech: President Trump
Religion: Covid made it criminal to go to church in some areas.
Guns: some cities will give a law abiding citizen more jail time for owning a gun then a illegal man gets for raping a child.
Due Process: patriotic Americans still in jail for just being in Washington on Jan 6.
Randy Wells
I/S 5628
Let me address some of your concerns with regards as what the government can and cannot do under the “Bill of Rights” of the Constitution. You stated that your rights have not been infringed upon, you further state your concerns for others:

Myself none, but there are people and groups that have lost all four. I choose to not live in places run by these lunatics: Good choice in a land of “freedom of choice”.

Free speech: Trump got rejected off TWITTER, a private owned social media company, their company their rules.

Religion: 10 States mandated “social distancing” in churches for there own protection because evangelical leaders were preaching that the blood of God will protect them and how many of those very leaders perished by COVID-19. They might have tried to read the Bible and follow as I would, try Matthew 6:1-34.

Guns: Some parents allow their children access to guns and their children go to school and kill innocent children. The parents aren’t even given slap on the hand. Politicians that are bought and paid for by the gun lobby will never step up until it effects their families.

Due Process: You seem to be confused as to what a “patriot” is: Women, they marched for years and on August 18, 1920, the 19th amendment granted women the right to vote. Asian-Americans, built the railroads, placed in internment camps during WW2, served in our military with distinction (442nd Infantry Regiment, most highly decorated unit in Europe). Could not vote until the Immigration and Nationality Acts of 1952. Blacks even though they were granted the right to vote in 1865, some in this country continued to deny them access to polling venues until Voting Rights Act of 1965 a hundred years later. These are true patriots that marched, protested and petitioned the government of this great nation for their God given rights to pick and choose the government without attempting to burn the Capitol to the ground, now these are true PATRIOTS. This treacherous act is no different than the burning Reichstag by **** thugs and blaming it on Jews and Communist. This act is right out of Hitler’s playbook. Like most violent criminals (your so-called patriots) they can and will be held without bail until their trial date to protect society.

Last edited by Eddies66; 04-08-2022 at 11:11 AM.
Old 04-08-2022, 12:12 PM   #98
Randy Wells

Liked 990 Times in 302 Posts

Quote:
Let me address some of your concerns with regards as what the government can and cannot do under the “Bill of Rights” of the Constitution. You stated that your rights have not been infringed upon, you further state your concerns for others:

Myself none, but there are people and groups that have lost all four. I choose to not live in places run by these lunatics: Good choice in a land of “freedom of choice”.

Free speech: Trump got rejected off TWITTER, a private owned social media company, their company their rules.

Religion: 10 States mandated “social distancing” in churches for there own protection because evangelical leaders were preaching that the blood of God will protect them and how many of those very leaders perished by COVID-19. They might have tried to read the Bible and follow as I would, try Matthew 6:1-34.

Guns: Some parents allow their children access to guns and their children go to school and kill innocent children. The parents aren’t even given slap on the hand. Politicians that are bought and paid for by the gun lobby will never step up until it effects their families.

Due Process: You seem to be confused as to what a “patriot” is: Women, they marched for years and on August 18, 1920, the 19th amendment granted women the right to vote. Asian-Americans, built the railroads, placed in internment camps during WW2, served in our military with distinction (442nd Infantry Regiment, most highly decorated unit in Europe). Could not vote until the Immigration and Nationality Acts of 1952. Blacks even though they were granted the right to vote in 1865, some in this country continued to deny them access to polling venues until Voting Rights Act of 1965 a hundred years later. These are true patriots that marched, protested and petitioned the government of this great nation for their God given rights to pick and choose the government without attempting to burn the Capitol to the ground, now these are true PATRIOTS. This treacherous act is no different than the burning Reichstag by **** thugs and blaming it on Jews and Communist. This act is right out of Hitler’s playbook. Like most violent criminals (your so-called patriots) they can and will be held without bail until their trial date to protect society.
I should of know better then to argue with a kool-aid drinking communist. I am done talking to you. You should really get out more and get yourself some culture, and stay off those fringe left websites.
Oh if Trump would of been sworn in, your boys at BLM and ANTIFA would of burn down DC, and not done a day in jail.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628.
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 12:19 PM   #99
Glenn Briglio
VIP Member

Liked 822 Times in 264 Posts

Quote:
Stop, I am in the middle class, at a 24% tax bracket. I don’t get any tax breaks or write-offs. I can’t hide my money in off-shore accounts, I can’t lower the value of my home to pay less tax. But corporate America pay 21% if they pay anything at all and gets the benefits of all mentioned above.

In Reno, NV a family tested positive for COVID-19, refused to keep their child home from school and isolate for a minimum of ten days and test negative before returning the child to school. Results: 84 students and staff were given the blessing of COVID-19, parents of the infected child response: NO COMMENT!! I spent 5 years working in the Nevada school system and can state that at the elementary level the classrooms are Petri dishes with colds, flu and God knows what teachers have to be exposed to because parents are irresponsible.
You are correct about taxes and money grab from the middle class. What I'm referring to is the control and demise of the middle class. Control by making us work two or three jobs to keep your head above water. Who has the time or effort to combat the government if your working yourself to death,The control by vaccine mandates and masks and gatherings. Vaccines for children under 5. The acceptance of this is the problem.

Last edited by Glenn Briglio; 04-08-2022 at 12:21 PM.
Glenn Briglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 12:24 PM   #100
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
I should of know better then to argue with a kool-aid drinking communist. I am done talking to you. You should really get out more and get yourself some culture, and stay off those fringe left websites.
Oh if Trump would of been sworn in, your boys at BLM and ANTIFA would of burn down DC, and not done a day in jail.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628.
Randy thank you, but you never keep your promises.