HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-17-2021, 04:33 PM   #1
MR DERBY CITY
VIP Member

Liked 6,602 Times in 1,287 Posts
Default Making the TALIBAN great again…..

A big THANK YOU to all that voted for this IDIOT ….
MR DERBY CITY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 04:41 PM   #2
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Liked 6,784 Times in 1,522 Posts
Default Re: Making the TALIBAN great again…..

Living in Pa., I love the billboards!

https://ifunny.co/picture/making-the...hers-UkO9980v8

World's greatest Under-Achiever!

Last edited by Billy Nees; 09-17-2021 at 04:44 PM.
Billy Nees is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 09-17-2021, 05:07 PM   #3
BrayJo

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR DERBY CITY View Post
A big THANK YOU to all that voted for this IDIOT ….

That's what happens when you a legitimize a combatant enemy by negotiating a withdrawal out of Afghanistan with them; instead of the actual Afghanistan government. What's even worse to make the Taliban great again, as part of your withdrawal agreement you see to the release of 5,000 captured Taliban prisoners along with the leader of the Taliban, who is now in fact the de facto ruler of Afghanistan. Yes people voted for that idiot, but now after his lost he's just a bad Mar-a-largo lounge act who is willing to crash your wedding just so he can air his election fraud nonsense grievances.

Hope that helps
BrayJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 05:59 PM   #4
Randy Wells

Liked 986 Times in 301 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrayJo View Post
That's what happens when you a legitimize a combatant enemy by negotiating a withdrawal out of Afghanistan with them; instead of the actual Afghanistan government. What's even worse to make the Taliban great again, as part of your withdrawal agreement you see to the release of 5,000 captured Taliban prisoners along with the leader of the Taliban, who is now in fact the de facto ruler of Afghanistan. Yes people voted for that idiot, but now after his lost he's just a bad Mar-a-largo lounge act who is willing to crash your wedding just so he can air his election fraud nonsense grievances.

Hope that helps
I would respond to you, but I will not respond to someone with no balls to post your name, go troll somewhere else.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628

Last edited by Randy Wells; 09-17-2021 at 06:21 PM.
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 06:51 PM   #5
MR DERBY CITY
VIP Member

Liked 6,602 Times in 1,287 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Nees View Post
Living in Pa., I love the billboards!

https://ifunny.co/picture/making-the...hers-UkO9980v8
Living in the DERBY CITY, I love the Pennsylvania billboards …..
MR DERBY CITY is online now   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 09-17-2021, 09:46 PM   #6
Jeff Stout
VIP Member

Liked 655 Times in 255 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrayJo View Post

Hope that helps
Trump lost get over it. Taliban is 75k strong. When he released the 5k did they instantly start trouble?
They waited for the opportunity to start crap and your boy Joe opened the door for them. Stop complaing about the past when he is no longer the prez and tell us how to fix this problem today.

Last edited by Jeff Stout; 09-17-2021 at 09:49 PM. Reason: More
Jeff Stout is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2021, 12:19 PM   #7
BrayJo

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Stout View Post
Trump lost get over it. Taliban is 75k strong. When he released the 5k did they instantly start trouble?
They waited for the opportunity to start crap and your boy Joe opened the door for them. Stop complaing about the past when he is no longer the prez and tell us how to fix this problem today.

Yes Trump lost...biggly. Here is my point. When you make agreements with the Taliban shutting out the actual Afghan gov and at the same time adding to their numbers, then you are emboldening the Taliban. You just made them greater than what they were before. And no, it started right after Trump et al signed the agreement with the Taliban with them increasing their fight, and integrating members of Al-Qaeda in their structure. Trump ignored that. What Joe's fault was is not doing a reset and making sure the Taliban held to the markers they ignored under Trump and the bad logistics come withdrawal. But believe me, as with the title of this thread, the Taliban were already made great again through the Trump admin withdrawal agreement and Trump et al ignoring them not adhering to it.

Last edited by BrayJo; 09-18-2021 at 12:25 PM.
Old 09-18-2021, 12:22 PM   #8
BrayJo

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
I would respond to you, but I will not respond to someone with no balls to post your name, go troll somewhere else.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628

Ok, those were still facts, but have a nice day.
Old 09-24-2021, 09:14 AM   #9
Cbrinson47

Liked 55 Times in 32 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Stout View Post
TRUMP DID NOT LOSE..................THE DUMPACRAPS CHEATED
Cbrinson47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked