HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-17-2021, 09:31 AM   #21

Liked 117 Times in 50 Posts
Default Re: Those TRUMP haters and Afghanistan …

The left has always been about hate.

That's why the left hoisted the Confederate battle flag, took up arms, and went to war against the United States in the left's pursuit of preserving slavery.

That's why the left assassinated the Republican President that freed the slaves.

That's why the left fought tooth and nail against the Republican's 13th Amendment (banning slavery), the 14th Amendment (recognizing black Americans as citizens), and 15th Amendment (securing the right to vote, for black Americans).

That's also why the left founded the KKK.
6130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 09:40 AM   #22

Liked 117 Times in 50 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcarter View Post
Please just remember there’s a lot of very good people on the left and they probably don’t like being grouped into the far left definitions any more than conservatives like being labeled as bigots…
Anybody voting left is either confused, not a good person, or both.

Bigotry is not consistent with conservativism- leftists attempting to label conservatives as "bigots" is simply the left blaming the right for things that they themselves as leftists actually have done and still do. The very reason the Republican party was founded in 1854, was as an anti-slavery party, to combat the racism of the pro-slavery Democrat party.

Last edited by 6130; 08-17-2021 at 09:53 AM.
6130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 10:12 AM   #23
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSDiv6 View Post
Why you don't add the specifics?
Trump had a deal to remove the majority of the US presence as part of their deal with the Taliban. Still, he was leaving a presence in the area.
Nevertheless, the Taliban knew that is they broke the deal, Trump was going to hit them again without mercy.

The Taliban had a taste of it when Soleimani attacked the embassy in Iraq and Trump took him out with a drone.

We have lost of credibility with our new administration and be ready for what is coming.

You will see China hit Taiwan and Biden will not do anything.

With the Taliban taking over Afghanistan, Iraq is next. The Syrians have the support of Russia and Iran has the support from China and the Taliban has the support of both Syria and Iran. With such coalition, their final targets will the remainder of the Middle East with their final goal to hit Israel!
Our mission in Afghanistan was over on May 2, 2011, our mission to build a democratic nation was a failed mission to begin with. We preach one thing and turn around and do just the opposite. Who are we to take away the right of “self-determination” from the Afghan people.

The agreement struck last year laid out a 14-month timetable for the withdrawal of "all military forces of the United States, its allies and coalition partners." The US agreed to withdraw troops and release some5000 Taliban prisoners, while the Taliban agreed to take steps to prevent any group or individual, including al Qaeda, from using Afghanistan to threaten the security of the US or its allies. This accord "legitimized the Taliban" and gave them a "road map" to conduct their offensive and oust the democratically elected government.

Our next mission should be taking care of our Veterans that served during this timeframe.

As far as the what the future holds for this country, my crystal ball has been broken for a long time. With regards to Israel, I believe they can hold their own, they have 90 to 120 ways of doing that. A quote from the Jewish people still holds true, “Never Again”.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 12:49 PM   #24
Frank Castros
VIP Member

Liked 2,081 Times in 769 Posts

Afghanistan is a notoriously difficult country to govern. Empire after empire, nation after nation have failed to pacify what is today the modern territory of Afghanistan, giving the region the nickname “Graveyard of Empires, ” even if sometimes those empires won some initial battles and made inroads into the region.
Frank Castros is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 08-17-2021, 04:35 PM   #25
SStockDart
VIP Member

Liked 459 Times in 174 Posts

It has been reported that billions of dollars of top U.S. military equipment is being left behind for the Taliban to use.
Because of the incompetent Biden withdrawal, the Taliban has seized helicopters, Humvees, Mine Resistant Ambush Protected vehicles (MRAPs), drones, and even “anti-aircraft guns, armored tanks, and artillery.”
Biden has no plan to get any of that equipment back or to keep the Taliban from seizing even more weapons.
American military hardware is the best in the world. Americans paid for it. We want it back and secured.
What is the plan, President Fudd?
Old 08-17-2021, 05:48 PM   #26
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SStockDart View Post
It has been reported that billions of dollars of top U.S. military equipment is being left behind for the Taliban to use.
Because of the incompetent Biden withdrawal, the Taliban has seized helicopters, Humvees, Mine Resistant Ambush Protected vehicles (MRAPs), drones, and even “anti-aircraft guns, armored tanks, and artillery.”
Biden has no plan to get any of that equipment back or to keep the Taliban from seizing even more weapons.
American military hardware is the best in the world. Americans paid for it. We want it back and secured.
What is the plan, President Fudd?
Who is going to maintain the equipment and obtain parts. Where is all the Soviet equipment that was left behind? Probably beaten into pots and pans. We obviously gave 320,000 Afghan soldiers the equipment necessary to fight a 25,000 Taliban force, but not the will power to do as much.
Old 08-17-2021, 07:04 PM   #27
Mike Jones
VIP Member

Liked 660 Times in 283 Posts

Mike Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 08:10 PM   #28
SStockDart
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
Who is going to maintain the equipment and obtain parts. Where is all the Soviet equipment that was left behind? Probably beaten into pots and pans. We obviously gave 320,000 Afghan soldiers the equipment necessary to fight a 25,000 Taliban force, but not the will power to do as much.
I'm not worried about the Taliban maintaining anything. I'm saying that if our President was competent enough to have a real plan, we wouldn't have had to leave billions $ of equipment behind. You know....a few tanks here, a few helicopters there, pretty soon we are talking about a lot of resources and money to use in our next Middle East war. I agreed with getting out of Afghanistan (and Viet Nam), but it is how we got out that pizzes me off.
Old 08-17-2021, 08:29 PM   #29
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SStockDart View Post
I'm not worried about the Taliban maintaining anything. I'm saying that if our President was competent enough to have a real plan, we wouldn't have had to leave billions $ of equipment behind. You know....a few tanks here, a few helicopters there, pretty soon we are talking about a lot of resources and money to use in our next Middle East war. I agreed with getting out of Afghanistan (and Viet Nam), but it is how we got out that pizzes me off.
When was it ever the responsibility of the President to get the gear out. Example, the retreat out of the frozen Chosin in Korea. Army commanders bugged out and left all kinds of equipment behind for the Chinese, Marines re-tact marked them and drive off with it. It is the area commander responsibility to disable or destroy equipment as they depart. I always had C4, termite and MK45 shape charged to destroy or disable equipment if I needed to.

Last edited by Eddies66; 08-17-2021 at 08:40 PM.
Old 08-17-2021, 08:47 PM   #30
SStockDart
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
When was it ever the responsibility of the President to get the gear out. Example, the retreat out of the frozen Chosin in Korea. Army commanders bugged out and left all kinds of equipment behind for the Chinese, Marines re-tact marked them and drive off with it. It is the area commander responsibility to disable or destroy equipment as they depart.
Anything that I think, do or say will not make any difference. It only makes me angry. Suppose returning Marines will get spit on.....called losers? Hope not. But you can't blame the President for the loss using your logic. Biden only ordered our military out.....how simple if he would have said "bring our equipment too".