HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-11-2021, 02:36 PM   #21

Liked 117 Times in 50 Posts
Default Re: Good gawd...

He has a pronounced stutter, and I suspect that he is heavily medicated in an attempt to suppress it. I don't know if he's using marijuana, but I am a retired cop, and I can tell you that the whole "medical" marijuana thing is just a scam that dopers use to try to avoid getting arrested for their use of an illegal schedule-1 psychotropic narcotic.

But the joke's on them, because dopers never seem to abide by the legal restrictions stated on their dope card, so they end up being arrestable anyway. Plus, it makes dopers second-class citizens, as even if they have a dope card, federal law prohibits them from owning guns, and they can't legally drive either, since marijuana stays in a regular user's system for up to 30 days after their last use, so even if they don't "feel" high, their blood and urine is gonna test positive, meaning they're DUI every single time they get behind the wheel, and DUI is bad enough, but adding DUI to anything else, is often classified as a more serious crime than the base offense would have been without the DUI.
6130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 02:53 PM   #22
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,447 Times in 1,693 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6130 View Post
He has a pronounced stutter, and I suspect that he is heavily medicated in an attempt to suppress it. I don't know if he's using marijuana, but I am a retired cop, and I can tell you that the whole "medical" marijuana thing is just a scam that dopers use to try to avoid getting arrested for their use of an illegal schedule-1 psychotropic narcotic.

But the joke's on them, because dopers never seem to abide by the legal restrictions stated on their dope card, so they end up being arrestable anyway. Plus, it makes dopers second-class citizens, as even if they have a dope card, federal law prohibits them from owning guns, and they can't legally drive either, since marijuana stays in a regular user's system for up to 30 days after their last use, so even if they don't "feel" high, their blood and urine is gonna test positive, meaning they're DUI every single time they get behind the wheel, and DUI is bad enough, but adding DUI to anything else, is often classified as a more serious crime than the base offense would have been without the DUI.
Not sure, but that would be a fair guess ..Obama, Clinton... for sure.
As you said the medical thing was a scam to get to "legal" usage. My experience is the truly recreational users are very small in number.. They always had a small stash for themselves and friends for occasions.
I don't want anyone telling me how to live MY life, so I'm the same way towards habitual pot smokers. But one thing I do know, is guys like Newsom know it's very easy to run a bunch liberal jive by Californians when they're stoned all the time.
Old 08-11-2021, 03:26 PM   #23

The NHRA has made it's position clear on drug use, and it applies whether someone has a "medical" marijuana card or not. Testing dirty can (and should) result in being banned from NHRA events for life.

Quote:
I. Prohibited Acts and Substances:
A. NHRA drivers and officials are prohibited from consuming, possessing, ingesting or otherwise using prohibited substances.
1. Prohibited substances are those substances which may adversely affect the safety or integrity of the sport of drag racing and are identified as follows: amphetamines, cocaine, marijuana, opiates, and phencyclidine (PCP).
Old 08-13-2021, 10:46 AM   #24
Fireofficer74

Liked 39 Times in 27 Posts

The comedy here, you cannot write a better script.

Its halarious.

So simple, so silly.
Fireofficer74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2021, 12:18 PM   #25

Post Re: Good gawd...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireofficer74 View Post
The comedy here, you cannot write a better script.
A lot of dopers use Yoda grammar.

Quote:
Its halarious.
Skippy, if you attended public schools, I'd like to file felony theft charges for my tax dollars...
Old 08-15-2021, 10:15 AM   #26
Fireofficer74

Liked 39 Times in 27 Posts

dip, just let it go. you will never be equal.
Fireofficer74 is offline   Reply With Quote