HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge

Old 04-22-2021, 05:59 PM   #41
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts
Default Re: Maxine Waters Ugh

After killing 9 people and a 16 hour chase, Charleston shooting suspect Dylann Storm Roof got a free meal from police on his way to jail. They went to Burger King....privilege?
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 08:33 PM   #42
Dick Nearhoof

Liked 91 Times in 29 Posts

Ed I get it black men are scared LE is on edge, you're still supposed to comply to a lawful request. I don't know how long you've been retired, but the disrespect LE is getting these days is growing dramaticly. I know of no other profession that has to put up with it. Call your cable provider and start cursing at them and see if they accept it. How about your wife, would she put up with it in her job? You're a big constitutionalist, go into a court room and demand your 1st amendment right use profanity at the judge, you would be taking out in handcuffs. I talk to LE on regular basis, it's becoming worse every day.
Dick Nearhoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 08:39 PM   #43
Dick Nearhoof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
After killing 9 people and a 16 hour chase, Charleston shooting suspect Dylann Storm Roof got a free meal from police on his way to jail. They went to Burger King....privilege?
His death sentence should be executed has soon as possible, forget the long delays
Old 04-22-2021, 09:06 PM   #44
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Nearhoof View Post
Ed I get it black men are scared LE is on edge, you're still supposed to comply to a lawful request. I don't know how long you've been retired, but the disrespect LE is getting these days is growing dramaticly. I know of no other profession that has to put up with it. Call your cable provider and start cursing at them and see if they accept it. How about your wife, would she put up with it in her job? You're a big constitutionalist, go into a court room and demand your 1st amendment right use profanity at the judge, you would be taking out in handcuffs. I talk to LE on regular basis, it's becoming worse every day.
Couple things to remember: respect is earned and it is a two way street. As I recall each and every cop car I see states somewhere “to serve and protect”, that means everyone. My wife and I have too many family members that are LE including herself who wore a badge for 15 years. She is appalled by the actions of some of these officers. Maybe a little internal policing would be helpful.

Last edited by Eddies66; 04-22-2021 at 09:28 PM.
Old 04-22-2021, 09:58 PM   #45
Randy Wells

Liked 986 Times in 301 Posts

Quote:
Couple things to remember: respect is earned and it is a two way street. As I recall each and every cop car I see states somewhere “to serve and protect”, that means everyone. My wife and I have too many family members that are LE including herself who wore a badge for 15 years. She is appalled by the actions of some of these officers. Maybe a little internal policing would be helpful.

Floyd was nothing but a tool for the far left agenda, if a gang banger killed this POS no one would be talking about it. Do you really belive that Nancy the drunk, and pervert Joe and the rest of the commie left really give a hoot about George? And I really think you could care less either, do you know who Makaylah Brent is? A 9 year old girl shot and kilked in Sacramento her mom and sister survived this drive buy shooting, there are thousands of examples, they never get more then a few minutes on the 10 o clock news. But hey they don't drive that commie agenda. That agenda is to eliminate the police and replace them with federal law enforcement, it will never happen but that is what these nut cases want. Now tell me something I don't know Eddie.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628

Last edited by Randy Wells; 04-22-2021 at 10:24 PM.
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 10:37 PM   #46
KRatcliff

Liked 502 Times in 135 Posts

Quote:
You made that up. They did not take him to Burger King on the way to jail.

From Shelby Police Chief Jeff Ledford’s account "With the department’s phone ringing nonstop in the background, the young suspect with the bowl-cut hair was locked away in a second-floor conference room with an officer watching over him.

“Organized chaos,” Ledford later called it. “Because there were so many moving parts.”

Including feeding the unexpected arrestee.

“He hadn’t eaten, they said, in a couple of days,” [Pastor Strickland] Maddox said. “They bought him a hamburger. They just sent out for it. I guess one of the police officers went and picked it up.”

Ledford confirmed that this purchase was made.

“He did have something to eat while he was there, and he was secured in cuffs the entire time,” the chief said."
KRatcliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 11:25 PM   #47
SSDiv6
VIP Member

Liked 1,453 Times in 541 Posts

My question is why did not other people that died when law enforcement put their knee on their neck, got the same attention?

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...rrest-71347397

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/23/us/an...rnd/index.html

Same type of event in Edmonton, Canada...

https://globalnews.ca/news/7026186/v...-black-arrest/
SSDiv6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 04-23-2021, 08:36 AM   #48
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
Floyd was nothing but a tool for the far left agenda, if a gang banger killed this POS no one would be talking about it. Do you really belive that Nancy the drunk, and pervert Joe and the rest of the commie left really give a hoot about George? And I really think you could care less either, do you know who Makaylah Brent is? A 9 year old girl shot and kilked in Sacramento her mom and sister survived this drive buy shooting, there are thousands of examples, they never get more then a few minutes on the 10 o clock news. But hey they don't drive that commie agenda. That agenda is to eliminate the police and replace them with federal law enforcement, it will never happen but that is what these nut cases want. Now tell me something I don't know Eddie.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628
The only agenda I have as you should have also is the Constitution. A Constitution the dictates fairness for all, equal protection for all. Lastly a government that has integrity and a moral compass. That is what I served this country for for 39 years.
Old 04-23-2021, 08:55 AM   #49
Dick Nearhoof

Superpro, if that is your real name. You should have facts before spouting off. You sound more foolish every time you open your mouth. Yes the USA has 10x time the population of canada but 20x times the military and spends 30x times ($738B v $22B US dollars) than canada. The USA protects the free world all other NATO countries assist. Of course you let the USA do the heavy lifting. SMH
Old 04-23-2021, 09:17 AM   #50
Fireofficer74

Liked 39 Times in 27 Posts

So what did Rep. Waters Say to got the some so jacked up?
Fireofficer74 is offline   Reply With Quote