HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Stock/Super Stock Associations > Midwest Class Racers

Old 03-12-2015, 08:45 PM   #1
pro-streeter

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default A12 Road Runner help find dead or alive

In my efforts to find my Dad's A12 Road Runner ordered new, I spoke with a long time friend of his John. My Dad passed in 2001 so I do not often see his friends. As I understand John said the second owner of the car who purchased it from my dad said it moved to Central Canada. May be Saskatchewan. It then made it's way to the Midwest, Wisconsin, Michigan maybe he indicated. At that time it may have been in an accident. Below is a copy of a post I have on this site with some additional details. Hope this new info sparks some memories of the car. Thanks everyone

Help me find RM23M9A280114 INFO please a little history

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro-streeter
Hi, my dad owned one purchased new through Tekoa Motors Washington. I am trying to find my dad's 69 440 6 bbl Road Runner. I m in Spokane Washington. A guy by the first name Steve I think?? (A Mopar Collector) may have ended up with the motor out of it. He could have been the buyer at the time it was sold around 1983 in Spokane. He is from what I understand a Western Canadian Mopar Racer from the 60's 70's 80's but may have passed away some time ago. He may have raced in Spokane Washington with several other Canadian racers years ago 1970's and 1980's. I was told they (Him or a Friend) bought the car in about 1983 range here in Spokane Washington took it home pulled the 440 6 bbl motor and auto trans and put it in another race car they had at the time. It is possible the body was sold and may have had a 383 put in it. The story goes that it was wreaked and ended up being junked out in a wreaking yard some where in Western Canada. However never confirmed. The vin is RM23-M9A-280114. Lynch Road Assy plant. Originally a Frost Green F3 I think was the color but was painted WHITE when bought in Spokane in about 1983. Black interior auto on the column. Here are some codes I have as well A12 440 6BBL D34 TRANS D69 AXLE D91 SURE GRIP J25 WIPER N51 COOL PACKAGE N65 FAN R11 AM RADIO S15 POLICE PKG Y39 SPECIAL ORDER Any help would be wonderful. I would like to locate any part of this car motor trans body hood what ever may be left. I have a restored 383 69 Road Runner but would love to have my dad's who passed in 2001. The guy who sold the car in Spokane in about 1983 name is Wayne Hansen.
Thanks, Dave

pro-streeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 12:48 AM   #2
corky

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: A12 Road Runner help find dead or alive

This has some thing to do with this forum? Corky.
corky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 08:11 AM   #3
pro-streeter

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sorry I thought somebody might know of the car if it was raced in the Midwest. My apologies if you want I can try and remove the post.
pro-streeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 11:05 PM   #4
Jim Hanig

Liked 97 Times in 47 Posts

Really Corky?
Jim Hanig is offline   Reply With Quote