HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Bracket Racing
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-08-2008, 12:33 PM   #1
et134R

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Don Frazier passed away March 7

Don was a great person and a super nice guy. The type of guy you'd do anything for, and he'd do anything for a friend. Don was always free with advice if it was needed and always seemed happiest at the track. I can remember a couple of times where his generous nature saved my poor butt.

I remember just last year coming out to the track with a new combo. just to find i had the wrong set-up in my injection. Don, being the nice guy that he was gave me the correct set of jets so that i could race that day.

There was another time 2 years ago, where he had come down to Atco for a Bill Mitchell Race and for one reason or another could not race after buying an entry in the race. Don gave that ticket to me and my friend to allow me to race that day, even though I could not afford it. I'd offered several times to pay for it, but Don would have none of it. That was just the kind of guy Don was.

He will be miss greatly.

I understand that Don's Funeral and Viewing are next Sat. as I get more details I'll make them available for anyone that wishes to pay their respects as well.

Raymond Keown
134R
Precision Performance Racing
A2Z Racing
et134R is offline   Reply With Quote