HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-23-2021, 11:46 AM   #1
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,453 Times in 1,694 Posts
Default Wake up time for some here...

Actually there's probably a few here who wouldn't wake up if you started a 427 High Riser next to their head. ;-)

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/bid...r=0101022wyjz1
Old 10-23-2021, 03:23 PM   #2
MR DERBY CITY
VIP Member

Liked 6,617 Times in 1,290 Posts
Default Re: Wake up time for some here...

Wake Up call #2 ……Since Joe and the HOE took over, …the Taliban has their own country…..Russia has their Pipeline….and we have $8, YES 8 dollar gasoline in California….As Larry Morgan said so eloquently years ago….You can’t fix STUPID ….

Congrats to everyone who voted DEM …..WELL DONE ……
MR DERBY CITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 08:20 PM   #3
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts

https://gasprices.aaa.com/state-gas-price-averages/

When did any President have control over gas prices?
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 09:07 PM   #4
MR DERBY CITY
VIP Member

Liked 6,617 Times in 1,290 Posts

Gorda,Ca. One station is charging $7.59 a gallon for regular and $8.50 a gallon for premium……
MR DERBY CITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 08:10 AM   #5
Grey Ghost

Liked 210 Times in 88 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
https://gasprices.aaa.com/state-gas-price-averages/

When did any President have control over gas prices?
Are you really this ignorant Eddie?

Are you familiar with supply and demand? Do you have any idea how the commodity markets work?Does out to lunch box joe shutting down oil production/ pipelines have any thing to do with it?

The fjb administration said inflation is a good thing...producers are getting more money for there goods. Does big oil getting more money help the consumer out? Do manufacture/processers have to pass there input expenses on to the consumer to stay in business?

You've recieved a government check your entire life. The government does not produce/ manufacture anything so where do you think your money came from?

A vote for a democrap is a vote for poverty.

Last edited by Grey Ghost; 10-24-2021 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Text
Grey Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 09:01 AM   #6
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Ghost View Post
Are you really this ignorant Eddie?

Are you familiar with supply and demand? Do you have any idea how the commodity markets work?Does out to lunch box joe shutting down oil production/ pipelines have any thing to do with it?

The fjb administration said inflation is a good thing...producers are getting more money for there goods. Does big oil getting more money help the consumer out? Do manufacture/processers have to pass there input expenses on to the consumer to stay in business?

You've recieved a government check your entire life. The government does not produce/ manufacture anything so where do you think your money came from?

A vote for a democrap is a vote for poverty.
Supply and demand…Business 101. My pay comes from a grateful nation for my 24 years of service, a service that provided you the very liberties you have today. My 15 years in civil service with the last 8 producing some finest special operators this country has known. When was the last time a Republican didn’t put us in a depression or recession….Hoover? When was the last corporate American paid their taxes or was not subsidized by the federal government and the working men and women of the country? Companies still have plenty of undeveloped leases — almost 14 million acres (6 million hectares) in western states and more than 9 million acres (3.6 million hectares) offshore. Companies also have about 7,700 unused drilling permits, enough for years!!! Despite the moratorium, the this administration has continued to issue new permits for existing leases, including more than 200 in March, records show. So who is the bad guy? Who is intentionally driving prices up?

Last edited by Eddies66; 10-24-2021 at 09:44 AM.
Old 10-24-2021, 10:23 AM   #7
Jim Lodi jr

Liked 36 Times in 15 Posts

Lets go Brandon!

Last edited by Jim Lodi jr; 10-24-2021 at 10:27 AM.
Jim Lodi jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 10:58 AM   #8
Grey Ghost

Liked 210 Times in 88 Posts

Quote:
Supply and demand…Business 101. My pay comes from a grateful nation for my 24 years of service, a service that provided you the very liberties you have today. My 15 years in civil service with the last 8 producing some finest special operators this country has known. When was the last time a Republican didn’t put us in a depression or recession….Hoover? When was the last corporate American paid their taxes or was not subsidized by the federal government and the working men and women of the country? Companies still have plenty of undeveloped leases — almost 14 million acres (6 million hectares) in western states and more than 9 million acres (3.6 million hectares) offshore. Companies also have about 7,700 unused drilling permits, enough for years!!! Despite the moratorium, the this administration has continued to issue new permits for existing leases, including more than 200 in March, records show. So who is the bad guy? Who is intentionally driving prices up?
You can add obummer and carter to the list with Hoover.

You didn't understand or reply to anything I wrote. You did not produce a dime of wealth for this country all your years working for the government. It's idiots like you who are running this ***** show now. You and your kind OWN it.

I don't need your dumb a** down talking to me about military service. I've got an uncle buried in France who we visited several years ago. My father in-law liberated several death camps in WW2. My dad and his brother served in Korea. Another uncle liberated the Philippines. A brother in-law and a son in-law served in Iraq and Afghanistan. Several great uncles WW1.

I just as well go out and stand in the rain talking to a fence post. Take me off your Chritmas card list.
Old 10-24-2021, 11:19 AM   #9
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Ghost View Post
You can add obummer and carter to the list with Hoover.

You didn't understand or reply to anything I wrote. You did not produce a dime of wealth for this country all your years working for the government. It's idiots like you who are running this ***** show now. You and your kind OWN it.

I don't need your dumb a** down talking to me about military service. I've got an uncle buried in France who we visited several years ago. My father in-law liberated several death camps in WW2. My dad and his brother served in Korea. Another uncle liberated the Philippines. A brother in-law and a son in-law served in Iraq and Afghanistan. Several great uncles WW1.

I just as well go out and stand in the rain talking to a fence post. Take me off your Chritmas card list.
I will give you Carter, but Obama inherited Bush’s mess…FACT. Thank your family for their service, what was your excuse…bone spurs! Who benefits from higher oil prices, the shareholders and they are they are talking $200 a barrel.

Last edited by Eddies66; 10-24-2021 at 12:06 PM.
Old 10-24-2021, 12:25 PM   #10
Randy Wells

Liked 986 Times in 301 Posts

Quote:
Eddie,

Its good to see you back from your hiatus, I rally missed the stupid S*** you post on here.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote