Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-27-2021, 01:19 PM   #11
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts
Default Re: Gun carry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Ghost View Post
Excellent point Ed. The U.S. constitution was crafted to right the inequities that permeated through out the world for centuries. The 2nd amendment is unique to this country and has served us well. IT IS BASED ON CENTURIES OF PRAGMATIC EXPERIENCE AND OPPRESSION!!!

No one is invading the northern Mexican border to go through Mexico to get to Venezuela or any of the central/south american countries. Lenin was all for guns to over throw the czar then took them from everyone but his security force. Remember Germany pre WWII? Hitler?

Mental illness/religion beliefs have been behind most all the shootings in recent history. Dems/liberals say anyone who speaks out against their ideas are a threat and need to be silenced. Remember those in congress who questioned 2020 election? Get a liberal mental health "professional" to sign them off as a threat based on what they call "hate" speech (opposition to them) and wha la...good bye firearms. They won't touch radical mideast jihadists though.

Bottom line. Who gets to decide...Pelosi, harris, liberal justices?

President Donald Trump Says Take Guns 'Early' Without Due Process March 1, 2018. Trump stopped the sale of "bump stocks". So who is/was the threat to the "bottom line". Gun manufacturers need a "boogy-man", Obama seemed to be a good one, sales up 158%, Trump not so good sales down 6.8%. Now we are saying the Democrats are going to take our guns away again...no their not! My inventory remains the same, all present or accounted for.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 06:47 PM   #12
Randy Wells

Liked 986 Times in 301 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
President Donald Trump Says Take Guns 'Early' Without Due Process March 1, 2018. Trump stopped the sale of "bump stocks". So who is/was the threat to the "bottom line". Gun manufacturers need a "boogy-man", Obama seemed to be a good one, sales up 158%, Trump not so good sales down 6.8%. Now we are saying the Democrats are going to take our guns away again...no their not! My inventory remains the same, all present or accounted for.
Eddie, are you yelling at us? LOL

Randy
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 08:05 PM   #13
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
Eddie, are you yelling at us? LOL

Randy
That would be a caps. LMAO
Old 03-27-2021, 08:26 PM   #14
Randy Wells

Quote:
That would be a caps. LMAO
Your right Eddie, bold is pissed off. Sorry buddy. That TDS is going to wear you out, you need to chill, at least until California comes after your guns. I live in a 2nd addmendment sanctuary county, kind of like San Fran will not enforce turning over criminal illegal murders and rapist to Ice, we will not give our guns up, and the sheriff stands with us. like you Califonians wont give up your illegals. Oh our Sheriff will lock you up for taking a #1 or 2 on the side walk so we have that going for us to

Randy

Last edited by Randy Wells; 03-27-2021 at 08:29 PM.
Old 03-28-2021, 09:21 AM   #15
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
Your right Eddie, bold is pissed off. Sorry buddy. That TDS is going to wear you out, you need to chill, at least until California comes after your guns. I live in a 2nd addmendment sanctuary county, kind of like San Fran will not enforce turning over criminal illegal murders and rapist to Ice, we will not give our guns up, and the sheriff stands with us. like you Califonians wont give up your illegals. Oh our Sheriff will lock you up for taking a #1 or 2 on the side walk so we have that going for us to

Randy

Randy, No one is coming to get anyone's gun's. TDS, that is laughable, he is just another man with no integrity, or a moral compass and the lack of common sense to pour piss out of a boot with the instructions on the bottom. He lost the House, then the Senate and then the Presidency...I don't like losers.
Old 03-28-2021, 10:48 AM   #16
Curt Rees

Liked 226 Times in 47 Posts

Quote:
Randy, No one is coming to get anyone's gun's. TDS, that is laughable, he is just another man with no integrity, or a moral compass and the lack of common sense to pour piss out of a boot with the instructions on the bottom. He lost the House, then the Senate and then the Presidency...I don't like losers.
No one is coming after OUR guns??? Let's evaluate 6 months from now after we have a look at the coming proposed legislation.

Does'nt matter to me. I have been carrying for 40 years being on the road during that time frame and will continue to do so. I was illegal as hell going thru Minnesnota and IIawacki on my way to and from the U S Nationals last year. Didn't care. At 75, what are you going to do to me? Disconnect the battery to my pacemaker???

It will be a cold day in hell when I will turn over my "sporting rifles, shotguns and pistols" or register them. If I have to add "felon" after my name, so be it!

I don't normally post when politics are involved. But decided to do so after a serious discussion with my youngest son, a Iraq and Afghanistan war veteran, about our constitutional rights. He and I will defend those with our life, if need be.

We, and you, Eddie, both swore to uphold the constitution when we signed up. And, I thank you for your service. You obviously served our country well, and have every right to be proud of it. You certianly have earned the right to express your opnion.

Curt Rees

Proud member of the NRA
Old 03-29-2021, 09:01 AM   #17
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Rees View Post
No one is coming after OUR guns??? Let's evaluate 6 months from now after we have a look at the coming proposed legislation.

Does'nt matter to me. I have been carrying for 40 years being on the road during that time frame and will continue to do so. I was illegal as hell going thru Minnesnota and IIawacki on my way to and from the U S Nationals last year. Didn't care. At 75, what are you going to do to me? Disconnect the battery to my pacemaker???

It will be a cold day in hell when I will turn over my "sporting rifles, shotguns and pistols" or register them. If I have to add "felon" after my name, so be it!

I don't normally post when politics are involved. But decided to do so after a serious discussion with my youngest son, a Iraq and Afghanistan war veteran, about our constitutional rights. He and I will defend those with our life, if need be.

We, and you, Eddie, both swore to uphold the constitution when we signed up. And, I thank you for your service. You obviously served our country well, and have every right to be proud of it. You certianly have earned the right to express your opnion.

Curt Rees

Proud member of the NRA

Thank you for your kind words and yes I took an oath to defend the Constitution of this great nation and I take that seriously. I have previously posted about what I believe background checks should look for with regards to mental health. I just don't see any changes to the 2nd Amendment, the numbers are just not there, as you know it takes a 2/3 majority to change the Constitution. I just moved from an open carry state, with range laws and people do some really strange things i.e a woman carrying an AK-47 on her back shopping at Target in Carson City. I get a little confused as to who is the threat, me, the box boy, the checkers or this young lady. I just left the store, my military training has made this situation for me a little confusing, I don't want to be in a target rich environment. I have owned a gun or guns since I was 11 years old, having been raised on a ranch in Arizona, at the age of 12 I received an NRA safety certificate. I received no less than 80 hours a year for 24 years on just my service weapons and numerous hours on crew serve weapons. My weapons are purpose type weapons, I have no use for an AR15, M16, M4, M60, M2, M198, M777.
Liked
Old 03-29-2021, 11:43 AM   #18
Randy Wells

Quote:
Thank you for your kind words and yes I took an oath to defend the Constitution of this great nation and I take that seriously. I have previously posted about what I believe background checks should look for with regards to mental health. I just don't see any changes to the 2nd Amendment, the numbers are just not there, as you know it takes a 2/3 majority to change the Constitution. I just moved from an open carry state, with range laws and people do some really strange things i.e a woman carrying an AK-47 on her back shopping at Target in Carson City. I get a little confused as to who is the threat, me, the box boy, the checkers or this young lady. I just left the store, my military training has made this situation for me a little confusing, I don't want to be in a target rich environment. I have owned a gun or guns since I was 11 years old, having been raised on a ranch in Arizona, at the age of 12 I received an NRA safety certificate. I received no less than 80 hours a year for 24 years on just my service weapons and numerous hours on crew serve weapons. My weapons are purpose type weapons, I have no use for an AR15, M16, M4, M60, M2, M198, M777.

Eddie,

You do know that a target rich environment is a gun free zone I hope.

Randy
Old 03-29-2021, 12:15 PM   #19
Glenn Briglio
VIP Member

Liked 822 Times in 264 Posts

Quote:
So is my M1 garand an assault rifle?
Old 03-29-2021, 02:53 PM   #20
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Briglio View Post
So is my M1 garand an assault rifle?
Does it hold 30 rounds or a 100 round drum...of course not. 8 rounds and your thumb intact if you do it right.
Liked