HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-08-2007, 09:49 PM   #11
GaryGoFast

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Wink Re: Vmp S/c

Lets put this one to bed, Chris De & Johnny Maggs are friends and it seems that they take pleasure in breaking each others B@lls. Chris & his father are not, have never & most of all dont need to cheat.

I had to say this once the Old Man was mentioned, I know he wouldnt want his name tossed around in this type of post.

Gary
GaryGoFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 10:14 PM   #12
sc1153

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to sc1153
Default Re: Vmp S/c

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch man View Post
When someone calls u out for cheating and u reply i would like to know why???? This guy is from DIV 1 so he knows u and he is talking **** so just want a better reply than ur dad has a brake and a gas pedal like u do if u beat him in E-town then he certainly knows something that we dont if youse guys were friends in the first place???:
Clutch Man

Whenever you want, can, come here or anywhere we are racing and come see us, I will personally go through ANYTHING in any car we own and see whatever you need. The truth is that our combinations have been tested for years and our Crew Chief Pro 6.0 software (available to anyone who wants to buy it) is KILLER! Ask former World Champ Ray Sawyer and S/G hitter (son) Mike. They run it too. And how else do you explain that I won 4 rounds in S/G also this weekend in a guys car that I only drove 4 times, and in those runs this weekend I ran a 9.903, 9.903, 9.901 9.906, 9.900. Hmmm maybe I cheated with that one tooo.......BS, I use the same program with that car too.When you look at a log book that the 60' doesn't move more than .01 in 3 days and the weather is within 400 ft all 4 days you can put your car where you need to and win some rounds. If you look at my fathers year, not so good. Mine on the other hand EXCELENT! no complaints. But if i was cheating why would I front dump Edmund Richardson in the final of a National Event and run a 8.92 Because Drag racing isnt an exact science. You guess right and guess wrong sometimes. If you have any other questions feel free to call me anytime and Ill show ya anything you want. I dont Cheat....My dad dont cheat and we will never cheat!

(732) 762-9000 Chris Cell

P.S. sorry about the long post but I havent EVER been called a Cheater by someone I dont know. Maggs I know but Clutch Man I do not! (real name please)
sc1153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 10:29 PM   #13
Johnny

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Before this gets out of control...Chris De and myself are like family. I bust his stones, he busts mine. Anyone that runs D1 knows he and his dad are a class act. I would have hoped that my out of control story would have never been taken serious by anyone that read it. End of Story.

Now, this all started when Chris De tree'd my *** in the semi's of the E-Town National event and went on to win the race, he has been on a tear ever since and I have been bustin' his chops ever since. This was all in good fun, not one ounce of serious in this whole post.

Chris has a chance to chase points and potentially run for top 10 National points in S/C...and guess who is gonna be rooting for him...this guy right here.

Don Higgins...if you read this post...can I get the same software you sold Chris...Damn it's Good!!!
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 10:34 PM   #14
Jason Kenny

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

clutch - you are alone here, the majority of us find this hilarious. in fact, most would say people talking crap on the internet without using their real name is the bigger bs.

Nice job Chris. (in both cars!)
Jason Kenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 10:45 PM   #15
Mackie Family Racing

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I don't know, I still think Chris is cheating...

love ya Chris. Knock 'em dead wherever you go next.

srm
Mackie Family Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 01:07 AM   #16
MikeSawyer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Smile Re: Vmp S/c

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc1153 View Post
Ask former World Champ Ray Sawyer and S/G hitter (son) Mike. They run it too.
Hey hey hey.. Don't go dragging us into this, Chris.. Everyone KNOWS we're cheating

Later!
........... Mike

P.S. Not a bad job... I still don't know how you can even see where you're going with that dollar taped to your window... Maybe John can answer that for me.
MikeSawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 08:36 AM   #17
Johnny

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

So here is the dollar story. Chris De and I run E-Town when he's not touring the country and I don't have awards dinners to speak at. According to my log book and detailed notes, I have a 413-0 record against him in eliminations. And suprisingly enough, I had the better light all 413 times too. So one day Chris drank 6 Red Bulls, 4 Full Throttle drinks and snorted about a pound of Pixie Stix and wanted to bet me a dollar that he would have the better light than me. So me being the kinda guy I am, I said to myself, "Self, he has a kid on the way, he's 0-413 against me, let me throw him a bone and I'll set up late on the tree." So that is what I did, I set up for a .001 or a .002, deciding not to try and kill it. I figured I would give him some room to work. As we were rounding the corner to head under the tower I could see his beautiful pregnant wife Karen cheering him on. Just before we pulled towards the burnout box, Karen placed some smelling salts under Chris' helmet to insure he was ready. I saw Karen check his blood pressure (210 over 186) and pulse (just shy of 200) so she gave me the thumbs up...he was ready. As I let the button go I knew I was dead late...I was .003. Chris' tactics worked and he came out .002. Being the man I am I gave Chris the dollar bill that we had bet. Chris was so proud of it he taped it to his windshield and memorialized the day by writing the date and description of the bet on the dollar bill. For those of you who read National Dragster, you can see the dollar bill in the window of his dragster when he won E-Town National 2007. So that is the story of the dollar bill Mikey.

And for the record, I have petitioned the NHRA that the dollar bill is obstructing his view and unsafe for him to compete with.

As far as Chris' and Mike's Crew Chief Pro Software, I don't wanna start trouble, but, I see on Don's website that he advertises version 6.0 as the newest. I saw with my own two eyes that both of these guys had version 19.0 (Guaranteed to run a .90)

Maggs Jr.

The preceeding message should not be taken seriously by anyone, for any reason.
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 09:09 AM   #18
CBS
VIP Member

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts

He's definately a cheater....come on he won a race...he must be cheating...(front dump in the final??)

(Ernie's not going to be happy with you)

And Clutch Man.....this isn't the super stock forum........in this forum...we tear into each other all the time...that's just the way it is......

Chris and his dad are fine people and good racers....

...don't be so quick to believe what you read on a message board....now if you met them I would understand....

Now that Sawyer group...that's a different story....(shaky)

CBS
CBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 08:26 PM   #19
sc1153

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to sc1153
Wink Re: Vmp S/c

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBS View Post
He's definately a cheater....come on he won a race...he must be cheating...(front dump in the final??)

(Ernie's not going to be happy with you)

And Clutch Man.....this isn't the super stock forum........in this forum...we tear into each other all the time...that's just the way it is......

Chris and his dad are fine people and good racers....

...don't be so quick to believe what you read on a message board....now if you met them I would understand....

Now that Sawyer group...that's a different story....(shaky)

CBS
Rock Ill send you a Private Message with mine and my Father's address to send our t-shirts......after kicking my *** in Columbus i need it to sop up my tears!
sc1153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 08:36 PM   #20
SC1448

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Talking Re: Vmp S/c

Chris-
You should feel honored that Maggs actually paid up after losing a bet. I'm still waiting for my dollar that he owes me from a similar bet we had at the E-Town Lucas race. If I ever see it from him, I'm taping it on my windshield too because I want to be just like YOU! As far as obstructing my vision, I can't seem to find the 'stripe anyhow so, that's not an issue. I'm using Don's 6.0 too but I obviously have a ways to go before I get a handle on it like you and Mikey seem to have. Congrats again to you and Mikey both and I'll see you guys at the 'Dutch. Bring my dollar Maggs, I need all the help I can get!
-Don
SC1448 is offline   Reply With Quote