Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-28-2021, 03:23 PM   #111
Paul Sarvas

Liked 172 Times in 100 Posts
Default Re: NHRA delays southern events

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Ghost View Post
Advocating shooting a Veteran protester 2 more times in the head.

Admittedly, that sentence concerning Ashli E. Babbitt was harsh. The post has been edited. I said it and I take it back.

pS
Old 02-28-2021, 03:33 PM   #112
Grey Ghost

Liked 210 Times in 88 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Sarvas View Post
Just a suggestion. If any member doesn't want to view my posts and can always goto your User CP on the Class Racer homepage and add me or any member to your ignore list. That way the vBulletin software will block my posts from your view. Easy peasy japanesey

pS
Just a suggestion. Go back to your "in praise of jeffery epstein" fakebook page and post wonderful things about all the money and "favors" he provided to the clintons, biden, obummer, and all the rest of your patriotic lib heros, if you can get off your knees long enough to type. You will get alot more likes!
Old 02-28-2021, 03:35 PM   #113
SSGT Mustang

Liked 203 Times in 53 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone View Post
It's probably a good thing that a few of these anti- American clowns don't show up at the races. I can't imagine what Miller time would be like with them there.
I doubt if they would have survived the bounty by that time. ;-)
I thought the same thing. Can you imagine. Everyone having a good time and there they'd be drawing the fun out of it just by being there with their negativity hanging overhead like a dust cloud.
SSGT Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 03:39 PM   #114
Grey Ghost

Quote:
Admittedly, that sentence concerning Ashli E. Babbitt was harsh. The post has been edited. I said it and I take it back.

pS
The fact that you would even think that is troubling Paul. Find somewhere else to post your thoughts. That is NOT who we are here or wish to associate with.
Old 02-28-2021, 03:49 PM   #115
Stan Weiss

Liked 545 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
You want to rehash biden Ukrainian/ china again? How about clinton/obummer uranium one? pelosi and all the insider perks she and her husband have had? It goes on and on with all your heros.

I stood up for your free speech on this site but will no longer. You and your idiot butt buddies comments are not constructive. They are hateful, malicious, and just down right stupid. Advocating shooting a Veteran protester 2 more times in the head, comments about Rush's death, and derogatory remarks about my fellow racers you disagree with.

Crawl back up who evers a** it was you came out of. JUST GET THE F**K OUT OF HERE YOU A**HOLES.

Interesting how you deflect / sidetrack / divert / avert what I said. We can talk about all of these after we talk about Trump.

Does it help / make you fell better about yourself / position to use vile / foul / nasty / bad language?

Have a good day.
Stan
Stan Weiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 02-28-2021, 03:53 PM   #116
Stan Weiss

Liked 545 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Just a suggestion. Go back to your "in praise of jeffery epstein" fakebook page and post wonderful things about all the money and "favors" he provided to the clintons, biden, obummer, and all the rest of your patriotic lib heros, if you can get off your knees long enough to type. You will get alot more likes!

You missed Donald J. Trump!!!!!

I hear there is even video of both Trump and Clinton.

Stan
Stan Weiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 02-28-2021, 04:20 PM   #117
SSDiv6
VIP Member

Liked 1,454 Times in 542 Posts

Quote:
Secret Agent Elias,
As expected more of the same. You got nothing but deflection, name calling, frustration and personal attacks. None of you guys have addressed the attack on the U.S Capitol on January 6 2021. Instead you mention the Civil War, Antiva, Bill Clinton and anybody else you despise. Blackwater, Susan Rosenberg, New York Patrolmen's Benevolent Association? You can't stay on topic for at least one sentence. I'll give ya another chance. Do you think Ashli E. Babbitt would still be alive if she wasn't inside the U.S. Capitol on January 6 2021?
pS
Nothing to deflect because the narrative and accusations of the democratic leaders is embellished with the help of the liberal media.

Paul Rand made very clear:
https://www.c-span.org/video/?508294...on-impeachment

Last edited by SSDiv6; 02-28-2021 at 04:23 PM.
SSDiv6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 04:22 PM   #118
SSDiv6
VIP Member

Liked 1,454 Times in 542 Posts

Quote:
Secret Agent Elias,

As expected more of the same. You got nothing but deflection, name calling, frustration and personal attacks. None of you guys have addressed the attack on the U.S Capitol on January 6 2021. Instead you mention the Civil War, Antiva, Bill Clinton and anybody else you despise. Blackwater, Susan Rosenberg, New York Patrolmen's Benevolent Association? You can't stay on topic for at least one sentence. I'll give ya another chance. Do you think Ashli E. Babbitt would still be alive if she wasn't inside the U.S. Capitol on January 6 2021?

pS

...and Trump's lawyer gave the liberal media a big chunk of reality and humble pie...the whole dish...

SSDiv6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 04:34 PM   #119
Grey Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Weiss View Post
Interesting how you deflect / sidetrack / divert / avert what I said. We can talk about all of these after we talk about Trump.

Does it help / make you fell better about yourself / position to use vile / foul / nasty / bad language?

Have a good day
Stan
Sounds like something your shrink told you during one of your sessions.

If there were a vid cnn would have played it 5 years ago.

I'm having a great day. Thanks
Old 02-28-2021, 04:35 PM   #120
SSGT Mustang

Liked 203 Times in 53 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Weiss View Post

Have a good day.
Stan
What an ironic response about the deflection and all. There's a thing called projection. Look it up.

While I can't speak for the man it seems to me that he was trying to communicate to you in the language of the left. Kind of like when a person has to speak to someone who's slow they dumb it down to get their point across.

I've gotta run. The duly elected president is about to speak at CPAC.
SSGT Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote