HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge

Old 02-18-2021, 02:46 PM   #11
SStockDart
VIP Member

Liked 456 Times in 172 Posts
Default Re: Rush Limbaugh

Such a good hearted man. Gave unanimous contributions. $100,000 to the Shriners Children's Hospital that I know of.

Ditto Paul. You are swell guy.

Little Peggy March had a song that might fit this.
Old 02-18-2021, 04:40 PM   #12
SSDiv6
VIP Member

Liked 1,452 Times in 540 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Sarvas View Post
Put me on a list of people least likely to mourn his passing.

pS
Well Commissioner Sarvas, not surprised by your comment.

Please give me a name of a democrat official that has given more in charity than Rush instead of becoming richer for selling the soul of our country to foreign entities?

Forbes has Rush as #4 in the list of celebrities in charity giving.
Rush raised over 47 million dollars for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society through his teletons. Rush gave 13% of his salary to the Marine Corps and law enforcement charities.

The money went directly to the charities and not to foundations that pocketed the funds through "overhead and operating costs" just like the Clinton and Biden Foundations.

Yep, you may not mourn him and just act like the typical hollywood elites that celebrated his death all throughout social media. On the other hand, those in need that benefited from his charity, are the ones that will be missing him.
SSDiv6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 06:02 PM   #13
Paul Sarvas

Liked 172 Times in 100 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSDiv6 View Post

Please give me a name of a democrat official that has given more in charity than Rush instead of becoming richer for selling the soul of our country to foreign entities?

Rush raised over 47 million dollars for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society through his teletons. Rush gave 13% of his salary to the Marine Corps and law enforcement charities.

The money went directly to the charities and not to foundations that pocketed the funds through "overhead and operating costs" just like the Clinton and Biden Foundations.

Yep, you may not mourn him and just act like the typical hollywood elites that celebrated his death all throughout social media. On the other hand, those in need that benefited from his charity, are the ones that will be missing him.
You wanna put your testicles in your purse and hide behind a nic, it's all good...

No name, no mo replies...

pS

Last edited by Paul Sarvas; 02-18-2021 at 06:11 PM. Reason: ...
Paul Sarvas is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 02-18-2021, 06:56 PM   #14
SSDiv6
VIP Member

Liked 1,452 Times in 540 Posts

Quote:
You wanna put your testicles in your purse and hide behind a nic, it's all good...

pS
No need to carry a purse or suspenders either; my Hanes do a pretty good job holding my testicles in place.

There was a time that due to my employment and the places I traveled to, I needed to keep my real name behind the scenes.
Since I do not longer travel to the places I did and just work now as a consultant, I can tell you who I am!

My name is Joseph Elias, 63 years old with 42 years of engineering experience in the aerospace, government and military industry. Now working as a consultant for the same industries. Also a motorsports consultant for a few companies and been involved in drag racing and other types of motorsports since my exposure at the age of 10 in which I started cleaning engine parts at my uncle's shop.

Before I forget; Hispanic/Italian, born in New York, Christian Faith, Conservative Republican, that believes in the Constitution, as written by the Forefather's of our Republic!

Last edited by SSDiv6; 02-19-2021 at 12:11 PM.
SSDiv6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 10:00 PM   #15
Randy Wells

Liked 963 Times in 297 Posts

Quote:

pS
What do you do for a living Paul?
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 10:10 PM   #16
Mike Gray

Liked 480 Times in 132 Posts

I worked with a number of people that expressed the same opinion of Rush's radio show as the typical liberal / democrat, I couldn't understand because they said they were republicans. They admitted to getting most of their news from the nightly main stream media which they did complain about as being biased. I asked them if they tried listening to the Rush Limbaugh radio show and they all said about the same thing. "I listened about 30 min. and the media is right about him"
I shook my head and said if you want to understand the man and his show you have to listen to it for a week not 30 min. To bad more people didn't try that. Now that he is gone there may never be another one like him and the void left will be difficult to fill.
Mike Gray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 11:30 PM   #17
John Kissel

Liked 232 Times in 94 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSDiv6 View Post

Don't forget all of the money he donated just from the Betsey Ross teeshirts.
John Kissel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 01:26 PM   #18
SStockDart
VIP Member

Liked 456 Times in 172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
What do you do for a living Paul?
Ed Norton in real life. It is public record, so it is no secret. Paul works with the sewer thingie.

Three kids are doing "show and tell" in school. First kid holds up a fuel pump and says "my dad is a mechanic"... Second kid holds up a loaf of bread and says "my dad is a baker"..... the third kid holds up a TURD.

Last edited by SStockDart; 02-19-2021 at 01:47 PM.
SStockDart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 02:22 PM   #19
r429469

Liked 40 Times in 26 Posts

and says his dad is lard @$%.
r429469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 06:39 PM   #20
MR DERBY CITY
VIP Member

Liked 6,543 Times in 1,267 Posts

Quote:
Put me on a list of people least likely to mourn his passing.

pS
Paul, ..., REALLY ?? You are better than that ....

Last edited by MR DERBY CITY; 02-19-2021 at 06:43 PM.
MR DERBY CITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked