HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Class Racer Builds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-2021, 05:17 PM   #1
Bpozzi

Liked 98 Times in 19 Posts
Default 1969 Camaro SS/EA Build

We have decided to build a new Camaro for SS/EA. Currently we have a small tire SS/FA 69, but want to build a much more powerful engine courtesy of Robbie Draughon Powertrain so of course we have to build a car for it. We picked up a bare shell in Kentucky back in November and progress has been slow and steady . I’m building this car with the help of my dad, my brother Mike and our good friend Bert Powell. This is the first big tire car I have built, and I’m not a machinist or fabricator by trade, so please keep that in mind. My goal for this car is to build and do every aspect myself (except the engine.) I plan on doing all body work and painting the car myself as a challenge. I have been watching a tremendous amount of videos on body work/ paint/ chassis fab and have been reaching out to some great racers for advice and guidance. Attached are the two cars that we have built and currently campaigning and this will most likely be painted to match . Also is a picture of the car when we brought it home in November.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	718A1CC2-3267-49A4-B2D7-B5F34EE8D9A9.jpeg
Views:	602
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	56652   Click image for larger version

Name:	CDD3DB86-C0DB-467A-B558-36741439C46E.jpeg
Views:	697
Size:	103.6 KB
ID:	56653