HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Cars: Classifieds

Old 11-10-2015, 03:04 PM   #1
PozQB14

Liked 42 Times in 17 Posts
Default 1988 Mustang GT Hatchback

Selling my mustang GT hatchback. I don't have the $$$ to make it a GT/FA car but its there if you have some time and money to invest. The current engine is a 347 stroker motor, naturally aspirated. I don't do all that nitrous or power adders, not my style. Aluminum trickflow heads, crane rocker arms, holley 750 carb, victor jr intake. haven't torn down the engine yet, I was waiting till after the season ends in NC which is first of December.

Has a built C4 trans with a big bellhousing and 164t flexplate no brake on it, raced off the foot, 3500 stall, hurst quarter stick shifter, stock driveshaft, 8.8 rear with 4.56's, 31 spline c-clip eliminator axles, moser housing cover, comp engineering rear drag shocks. front suspension is stock but I have QA1 coil over springs not installed but will come with it. PRC 3 inch radiator (custom, really sharp). Holley fuel pump/reg, has a big fuel cell (JAZ 10 gal, got it dirt cheap so I used it). has one kirkey racing seat in it, car is carpeted and has 90% of the panels in the car. missing the rear panels that cover the tail lights, but I still have them. Stock dash but the speedo is out, I replaced it with 2 needed gauges. Tach sits on top of dash. S&W 8pt cage. I have some pictures, feel free to call/text/email for them. Car is red, M/T tires, centerline rims. its straight and unmolested and really clean. Thanks for reading, I'm eager to sell 7k obo, need room for the A/SA project. Mike 5855065113. I live in NC 15 miles from Raleigh.
PozQB14 is offline   Reply With Quote