HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-06-2020, 03:45 PM   #41
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Liked 6,772 Times in 1,519 Posts
Default Re: Is your life worth one more pass.

Bill, I'm not overlooking anything. Re-read my post.

Make tech "TECH" again!
Billy Nees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 05:59 PM   #42
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts

I live in a rural community about 45 miles from the nearest COSTCO. I hadn't been in the store since before the lock-down started. I went on their website saw that they had protocols in place so I got my mask and hand sanitizer and off I go. I had an item to return before I went shopping, the line was backed up so I had an opportunity to observe people coming in. A number of people showed up without masks and they were told that if they showed up again w/o one they would not be allowed in. They were issued masks. Two couples came in, no masks, both had children in the range of 2 to 5 years of age. They had not put a mask on either of the children. I finished my return and went into the store to shop and the parents still had not placed masks on the children. I am heartbroken for these children and angered at the parent for being so naive as to believe their children were safe. Do they know what "child endangerment" is?

Last edited by Eddies66; 05-06-2020 at 06:42 PM.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 06:50 PM   #43
Superfan1
VIP Member

Liked 2,344 Times in 409 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Nees View Post
Bill, I'm not overlooking anything. Re-read my post.
I did re-read your post twice. My point is what happens in the restaurant won't stay in the restaurant. If someone in the restaurant gets infected because they chose to go to the restaurant, that was the risk they were willing to take. But when they leave the restaurant, they can infect the general public, including me, who was not willing to take the risk of going to the restaurant. Their actions can now have a very negative effect on me, my family, and anyone who I come in contact with; and I didn't ask for any of that.
Old 05-06-2020, 09:49 PM   #44
road-runner

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

According to Governor Cuomo, 66% of new hospital admissions are from those staying at home and 18% from nursing homes. And 90% were not walking around. Let that sink in.
road-runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 10:15 PM   #45
Paul Sarvas

Liked 172 Times in 100 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Nees View Post
It seems to me that IF you are/were so concerned about things like communicable diseases you could have made a better "choice". Oh well, "all of life's decisions have consequences"!
Or Billy, maybe he expected the president and the federal government would try and protect him from the bug instead of lying about the severity of it and how they were dealing with it. First he blamed China, then naw China's all good it's those dang Dems and their hoax. Naw it's the WHO and the CDC that's the problem. Now it's back to China's the bad guy again. Disband the virus task force, naw nevermind we're gonna keep it goin.Trump does so many day to day 180's it's no wonder he acts like he's dizzy. I spoze if Stan really wanted to protect himself he can sit under a real bright light or spray himself with Lysol and drink some bleach eh? At least his shoes wouldn't smell like cow pies.

pS
Paul Sarvas is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 05-06-2020, 11:40 PM   #46
farmco r/sa

Liked 147 Times in 54 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Weiss View Post
I would be interested to know if they were even tested once before going back to a job where they come in contact with people as part of their job. Remember testing them is not only for their safety but also yours.

Stan
Agreed. I have not been tested yet. I will be happy to get tested when possible. Drove a lady to the hospital today for surgery. She has been tested twice. Negative twice thankfully. However could be negative today, positive tomorrow.