HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Bracket Racing

Old 10-29-2019, 11:14 AM   #1
cicero819
VIP Member

Liked 67 Times in 29 Posts
Default anyone with experience with FWD street cars?

Ok, I've sold all my rear wheel drive race cars, I've retired from work now, mostly because of health, so no more wrenching... but all of a sudden I had an idea, well someone had a Monte Carlo ss 2004 supercharged Jr' special for sale at a incredible price, this gent. had invested 7k of new parts on the car to travel to Florida but he fell ill and had to sell the car. i bought for $1k new everything on it, so now I have a new bracket street car for racing in what we call at my local semi-pro. My question and I've ask many this question is what tire psi should I run my brand new hankook tires at? they're 235/55/16 should it be 20lbs of psi or 65psi? I've just finish installing new supercharger oil, and replace the supercharger spline(it was a little slack) I will be installing a bigger trans oil cooler and pan for more oil trans cooling capacity. I have had some success with another front wheel drive 3.8 olds that I have race in the past. traction was always at a premium.I don't want to buy any drag slicks. thanks for any help.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail_IMG_9782.jpg
Views:	543
Size:	102.4 KB
ID:	52521   Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail_IMG_9786.jpg
Views:	544
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	52522  
cicero819 is offline   Reply With Quote