HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Cars: Classifieds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-05-2022, 08:45 PM   #1
SSDA Hemi

Liked 428 Times in 66 Posts
Default 70 SS/DA Hemi Cuda

1970 Hemi Cuda, SS Hemi racecar since new, original Lead Zepplin car. 6cyl/auto from factory. Pro Start Race Cars Moly Chassis, RBRE Legal Street Hemi, World Block, legal to the rulebook Iron Heads, Bullet, Carillo, Diamond, Jesel, T&D rockers, CFE Sheetmetal Intake, Dailey pump, Protrans, ATI conv, clean neutral w/ brake, 4 Link, 9" Ford, Santhuff All 4 corners, Racepak 300sd, 8 O2's, Racepak intelligauges, shock travel sensors etc. Can go much lighter than SS/CA min. Best of the best, no expense spared and bottom of car just as clean as the top.

Record Holder in SS/CA &SS/DA, Won LODRS Races, Won SS/DA Class at Indy

Ran 8.99 in SS/DA @ 1666 DA & 62% humidity and sitting in that trim. 51 runs on engine, 29 since fresh

CAR OFF MARKET. Cheaper to keep her and those that know me understand what I mean by that! Merry Xmas All, Santa left me another present lol!

Videos of Cuda :

Last edited by SSDA Hemi; 12-20-2022 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Off Market
SSDA Hemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 08:59 PM   #2
Frank Castros
VIP Member

Liked 2,073 Times in 766 Posts
Default Re: 70 SS/DA Hemi Cuda

John,
Good luck with the sale. I remember the car when John Macey had it and Bill Marshall and Frank Lupo as well. It's never been better and worth every penny. I only wish I was the next owner.
Frank
Frank Castros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 08:19 AM   #3
SSDA Hemi

Thanks Frank. Yes, you could not duplicate this car for close to that price. And time to develop..... This IS the fastest Street Hemi car there ever was and more potential left. A good opportunity for someone. Just too nice to be garage art... or I'll keep telling myself that lol!!

I always told my kids to give 110% effort and never look back! Story of my life! I had another very appealing opportunity to move up that I wont pass up is the reason for the sale ultimately, garage space. Pretty much don't look back sums it up literally!

Moderators, please dont delete this thread. A car of this caliber will draw some comments. I am not bumping, just adding details to the ad and responding.
Merry Christmas to all, see you at the track in '23!!
Old 02-16-2023, 10:30 AM   #4
Mack Reeves

Liked 44 Times in 13 Posts

Good Morning Sir, My name is Mack Reeves and I live in Elkin NC.. I have a couple questions about your '70 Hemi Cuda. Is this the same car that was on Racing Junk for only a day or two? I saw it one day and intended to contact you but had too much to do that day.. I marked it as a favorite so I could get back to the owner.. I had a 1970 Cuda when I was about 23 or so years old. My ex wife got the car in our divorce. If this is the same car, that was on Racing Junk, I am interested in it.. Would you be so kind to send me a copy of the ad. Please send it to willys41mr@yahoo.com I don't need pictures just the engine info and price.. Thanks you sir.. Mack Reeves

Last edited by Mack Reeves; 02-17-2023 at 08:55 PM.
Mack Reeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2023, 08:26 AM   #5
Mack Reeves

I guess you already sold it or just decided not to sell or trade!!!!
Old 03-21-2023, 10:08 AM   #6
MR DERBY CITY
VIP Member

Liked 6,587 Times in 1,281 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Reeves View Post
I guess you already sold it or just decided not to sell or trade!!!!
Mack, re read first ad….CAR OFF MARKET …..
MR DERBY CITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2023, 06:40 PM   #7
SSDA Hemi

Sorry Mack never saw this. Yes had some interested parties and wheels started turning as to what I would do with the empty space.... A couple projects came to mind and realized I would spend probably $250k+ to build them if I could track the one cuda down and..... Still would never be as nice or as fast as what I already have. Easier to cut the roof off this one and put ragtop on it lol! (would never do that!). Here was copy of RJ ad:

1970 Hemi Cuda, SS Hemi racecar since new, original Lead Zepplin car. 6cyl/auto from factory. Pro Start Race Cars Moly Chassis, Buckys Paint, RBRE NHRA Legal Street Hemi, World Block, legal to the rulebook Iron Heads, Bullet, Carillo, Diamond, Jesel, T&E rockers, CFE Sheetmetal Intake, Dailey pump, Protrans, ATI conv, clean neutral w/ brake, 4 Link, 9"; Ford, titanium spool, Santhuff All 4 corners, Racepak 300sd, 8 O2's, Racepak intelligauges, shock travel sensors etc. Can go much lighter than SS/CA min. Best of the best, no expense spared and bottom of car just as clean as the top.

Record Holder in SS/CA & SS/DA, Won LODRS Races, Won SS/DA Class at Indy, Best Engineered etc etc

Ran 8.99 in SS/DA @ 1666 DA 62% humidity and sitting in that trim. 51 runs on engine, 29 since fresh
Too nice to be sitting ,too many Race Cars, did everything I built it to do sale!
$127,500 email JJKay1924@gmail.com
Old 03-23-2023, 08:39 AM   #8
Mack Reeves

Mr John, I am very interested in your Cuda. If you don't mind I will be contacting you via e-mail and hopefully we may be able to make a deal.. if this won't work please let me know and we will go another way. Thanks for your time on this.... Mack