HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-12-2017, 06:54 PM   #1
Tom Meyer

Liked 303 Times in 106 Posts
Default Does NHRA Realy Care

With everything that is going on around us anymore, does Nhra care about the rules any more. I read about the racing going on around the country on here and DRC because right now I have factors that I can't be there. The new NHRA at the first race of the season has little tech,no support staff, after reading about indexs and safety things like smoking tires in the lites and now I just read that a TD went under 6.00 for the third time with no penalties, where will it end . I know the some of you got chewed for going 9.99 and were told don't do it again or your out of here. We all know what the rules are, some just don't follow them. I pray for are Country and NHRA that things will get better as this year goes on. Tom
Old 02-12-2017, 09:58 PM   #2
Jason

Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: Does NHRA Realy Care

There must some that really care. They would be the ones who pay attention when the event is going on. They are the ones who report mistakes to there superiors, not for recognition but because it is the right thing to do. The ones who are suppose to be paying attention miss things because they are probably discussing what fancy restaurant they will be eating at that night.

As more of the long time experienced workers (who make minimum wage) are let go, there will be more of the small incidents happening because no one else is paying attention.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 11:03 PM   #3
farmco r/sa

Liked 147 Times in 54 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
There must some that really care. They would be the ones who pay attention when the event is going on. They are the ones who report mistakes to there superiors, not for recognition but because it is the right thing to do. The ones who are suppose to be paying attention miss things because they are probably discussing what fancy restaurant they will be eating at that night.

As more of the long time experienced workers (who make minimum wage) are let go, there will be more of the small incidents happening because no one else is paying attention.
I hope insurance for national event entries doesn't go up too
much??
Old 02-13-2017, 02:36 PM   #4
Lenny5160

Liked 432 Times in 225 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Meyer View Post
and now I just read that a TD went under 6.00 for the third time with no penalties, where will it end . I know the some of you got chewed for going 9.99 and were told don't do it again or your out of here.
The TD that you are speaking of is certified as a TAD chassis, and the driver holds a valid TAD license as well. In that case, going quicker than 6.00 is a DQ in qualifying or a breakout in eliminations. Nothing more.