HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-22-2012, 10:57 AM   #11
chris ok

Liked 44 Times in 27 Posts
Default Re: Bat Man Massacre

very sad situation. My neice texted me yesterday, so glad she did not get in. People are devistated and scared there now, what if he has crazy friends too.
The movie theaters are really nice and accomidating there, you can get a meal, even a pitcher of beer, crazy as it sounds in some places as its so relaxed and very westerrn like out there. This guy missed the boat how good he had it there. The new york f u attitude is no where to be found from what I'm told.
I do not have the answer on what to do about it now.
chris ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 03:37 PM   #12
John Lang

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts

Bill Brennan, Just to let you know that Chicago does not have a legal Carry law ! It proves that those who plan on or want to shoot someone will get Guns ! We have a legal Carry Law in Wi, and I'm a proud to have a Carry Permit !........Am I going to shoot someone ? I don't carry but I have some weapons, that If things get to the point that the need for self or family protection, I will Carry !,,,,,,,,,,Everyone be Safe!.........John
Old 07-23-2012, 08:53 AM   #13
Dick Butler
VIP Member

Liked 32 Times in 19 Posts

Giving respect to those who passed away and the injured, I submit a story from today.
A truck in Texas loaded with 23 people veered off the road and killed 12 of the people in it. Again a very sad disaster. Another example of mental issue of a kind. Probably wont see Obama there or the flag at half staff or discussion of "truck control". We live in a daily society where poor judgement can be just as deadly as mental illness.or guns owned by gangs in Chicago cause multiple deaths. It is a dangerous society for many reasons, not the least of which is stupidity.
Dick Butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 02:05 PM   #14
treessavoy
VIP Member

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Butler View Post
Giving respect to those who passed away and the injured, I submit a story from today.
A truck in Texas loaded with 23 people veered off the road and killed 12 of the people in it. Again a very sad disaster. Another example of mental issue of a kind. Probably wont see Obama there or the flag at half staff or discussion of "truck control". We live in a daily society where poor judgement can be just as deadly as mental illness.or guns owned by gangs in Chicago cause multiple deaths. It is a dangerous society for many reasons, not the least of which is stupidity.
Dick,

The unofficial word is that the pickup was loaded with illegal's from Mexico and was running to keep from being caught. Still, it's a sad that people had to lose their lives in both instances.

JimR
Old 07-24-2012, 01:03 PM   #15
Michael Beard
VIP Member

Liked 12 Times in 8 Posts

Video games have nothing to do with anything. I played Dungeons & Dragons when I was a kid, and played plenty of video games back when I had time. Blaming video games or Hollywood or anything else is like saying "You're a drag racer, so you're going to drive like a maniac on the highway and cause a massive pileup with multiple fatalities." There is no cause and effect. It's understandable that people want to try to make sense of the insensible. The kid is a lunatic and a killer, period.
Old 07-24-2012, 07:19 PM   #16
treessavoy
VIP Member

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Beard View Post
Video games have nothing to do with anything. I played Dungeons & Dragons when I was a kid, and played plenty of video games back when I had time. Blaming video games or Hollywood or anything else is like saying "You're a drag racer, so you're going to drive like a maniac on the highway and cause a massive pileup with multiple fatalities." There is no cause and effect. It's understandable that people want to try to make sense of the insensible. The kid is a lunatic and a killer, period.
Michael,

You're right on, see my first post.

Psychopaths are so delusional than even after doing something like this they don't remember it all. He may remember going in the door but once the shooting started he probably doesn't know what happened next other than he was shooting, the whole incident is most likely a blur or blacked out.

Why can't we catch these guys before they unload, because they usually act normal until they begin to lost touch with reality and begin to focus on the object of their fantasy.

JimR
Old 07-24-2012, 08:25 PM   #17
Jim Wahl
Veteran Member

Liked 672 Times in 121 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Jim Wahl Send a message via Yahoo to Jim Wahl

What also affected his behavior was that he was also a Sociopath, which enabled him to kill indiscriminately men, women, and children and feel no wrongdoing. In other words he felt there was nothing wrong with hurting others. Jim

Jim Wahl....NHRA #2239 S/SS - IHRA # 8 Stock, D2 Stock Champion (forever I guess)
2019 Baby Gators Stock Champion
2009 D2 National Open Stock Champion
1981 D2 West Palm Beach LDRS SS Runner Up
Past President, Southern Stock / Super Stock Association.
SSSSA Forum Moderator
Jim Wahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 09:36 PM   #18
BILL TAYLOR

Liked 186 Times in 57 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Wahl View Post
What also affected his behavior was that he was also a Sociopath, which enabled him to kill indiscriminately men, women, and children and feel no wrongdoing. In other words he felt there was nothing wrong with hurting others. Jim

JIM, just read Ken's post about the new politico lounge. Are you the new moderator for it? IT said moderator at the bottom of your post, don't think that was there before.
BILL TAYLOR is offline   Reply With Quote