HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-26-2021, 09:59 PM   #1
MR DERBY CITY
VIP Member

Liked 6,592 Times in 1,283 Posts
Default Coca Cola training videos to employees...

Be Less White ......I just had a come to JESUS meeting in my kitchen a few minutes ago. I dumped THREE 2 liter SPRITES down the sink. I just love CANCEL CULTURE. I am CANCELING all Coca Cola products...A little nostalgia from years ago.....”I’d like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony”..............fast forward to 2021.....Be Less White.....
MR DERBY CITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 10:51 PM   #2
SStockDart
VIP Member

Liked 458 Times in 173 Posts
Default Re: Coca Cola training videos to employees...

Something to understand here. First of all, the video was not made by Coca-Cola. It was a training film that was purchased and shown on-line by LinkedIn or someone like that as a diversity training film available to anyone.. Secondly, the proper interpretation is that Coca-Cola has too many white managers, therefore is not diversified as per the politically correct interpretation. In other words, any large company better have at least equal to the minority make up of the environment or the Jesse Jacksons and all of the black money grabbers come after you.

This "slip up" was probably planned and the total number that will boycott will be less than 10. The number of Coca-Cola drinkers that say "yea, they are on Coke's azz because they have too many whites" millions.

I know something about the company.

Last edited by SStockDart; 02-26-2021 at 11:14 PM.
SStockDart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 11:20 PM   #3
MR DERBY CITY
VIP Member

Liked 6,592 Times in 1,283 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SStockDart View Post
Something to understand here. First of all, the video was not made by Coca-Cola. It was a training film that was purchased and shown on-line by LinkedIn or someone like that as a diversity training film available to anyone.. Secondly, the proper interpretation is that Coca-Cola has too many white managers, therefore is not diversified as per the politically correct urge interpretation. In other words, any large company better have at least equal to the minority make up of the environment or the Jesse Jacksons and all of the black money grabbers come after you.

This "slip up" was probably planned and the total number that will boycott will be less than 10. The number of Coca-Cola drinkers that say "yea, they are on Coke's azz because they have too many whites" millions.

I know something about the company.
Thanks for the insight Gary, for sure Coca Cola is doing some serious BACKPEDALING right now........now close your eyes and IMAGINE if the SLIP UP was......Be Less Black.....
MR DERBY CITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 11:36 PM   #4
SStockDart
VIP Member

Liked 458 Times in 173 Posts

What was that movie???????? Great quote ...oh.. "a time to kill".
It is no secret, I was an executive for Coca-Cola for about 38 years. Through good times and bad, Coca-Cola was always straight, above board, and honorable......exactly what you would expect them to be.

Coke doesn't call and ask my opinion. Lol

I have been on the Coca-Cola side of the table when minority organizations on the other side and threatened to have their "people" boycott our products and would give quotes to the media......negatively about us unless we funded some ridiculous project. What do you do....sue them?????
Old 02-27-2021, 11:45 AM   #5
SSDiv6
VIP Member

Liked 1,457 Times in 543 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SStockDart View Post
What was that movie???????? Great quote ...oh.. "a time to kill".
It is no secret, I was an executive for Coca-Cola for about 38 years. Through good times and bad, Coca-Cola was always straight, above board, and honorable......exactly what you would expect them to be.

Coke doesn't call and ask my opinion. Lol

I have been on the Coca-Cola side of the table when minority organizations on the other side and threatened to have their "people" boycott our products and would give quotes to the media......negatively about us unless we funded some ridiculous project. What do you do....sue them?????
Yep. The famous shakedown artists, Rev. Jackson and Rev. Sharpton did the same to Boeing some years ago when minorities and women sued for discrimination.
It appears that is common for democrat politicians to be shakedown artists...

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...427-story.html

Last edited by SSDiv6; 02-27-2021 at 11:47 AM.
SSDiv6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 12:22 PM   #6
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,447 Times in 1,693 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSDiv6 View Post
Yep. The famous shakedown artists, Rev. Jackson and Rev. Sharpton did the same to Boeing some years ago when minorities and women sued for discrimination.
It appears that is common for democrat politicians to be shakedown artists...

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...427-story.html
...Appears to be their only job, seeing they don't have a church anywhere.
Old 03-01-2021, 10:17 PM   #7
Jim Lodi jr

Liked 36 Times in 15 Posts
Talking Re: Coca Cola training videos to employees...

Friend of mine works for Coca-Cola out here in Southwest Jersey he hasn't shown up for work in 3 days
Old 03-05-2021, 09:33 AM   #8
John Kissel

Liked 232 Times in 94 Posts

I remember when coke used to settle down an upset tummy, NOT, now. Remember the "new coke" around 1990, that didn't work out well.Since I worked in the citrus ind. I paid attention as to what was going on. Around '93 there was a story where minute maid (coke) had some experts come by and show m.m. why they didn't need all of those employees in their citrus dept. .There went LOTS of good jobs, some were year round, their hauling season was longer as they did lemons & limes which tropicana didn't do. For another bit smarts in citrus, not long after, pepsi bought tropicana, and I was told by them that they had someone up in canada who ran their fruit juices and could run tropicana from up there.They got rid of the people who knew how to run the place, and couldn't run but a couple hundred loads a day. I just love they way cos. think they are sooo smart, not.
John Kissel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 11:49 AM   #9
FireSale
VIP Member

Liked 236 Times in 127 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Kissel View Post
I remember when coke used to settle down an upset tummy, NOT, now. Remember the "new coke" around 1990, that didn't work out well.Since I worked in the citrus ind. I paid attention as to what was going on. Around '93 there was a story where minute maid (coke) had some experts come by and show m.m. why they didn't need all of those employees in their citrus dept. .There went LOTS of good jobs, some were year round, their hauling season was longer as they did lemons & limes which tropicana didn't do. For another bit smarts in citrus, not long after, pepsi bought tropicana, and I was told by them that they had someone up in canada who ran their fruit juices and could run tropicana from up there.They got rid of the people who knew how to run the place, and couldn't run but a couple hundred loads a day. I just love they way cos. think they are sooo smart, not.

Screw Coke. You can get locally brewed small batch old style sodas like ginger ale and root beer made with real sugar. Any grocery store will fix that tummy up right.
Old 03-19-2021, 12:30 PM   #10
Jeff Stout
VIP Member

Liked 655 Times in 255 Posts

Not understanding why upper management has to be a certain color for job placement. I feel knowledge, and fitment was the best for a position. Skin color means nothing in my world.
Jeff Stout is offline   Reply With Quote