HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-12-2021, 07:38 PM   #41
Randy Wells

Liked 986 Times in 301 Posts
Default Re: Joe Biden’s accomplishments in 47 years of Politics....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Pearson View Post
All of that I coming under the Biden regime Randy. I have lived in Florida my whole life. No one in my family down here is in the union or has been in a union. My dad was nuclear physicist and worked for General Electric, He made a six figure salary. My sisters and I all make 6 figure salaries and only one of us has a degree. Hard work snd dedication is what it takes to be successful. You have to make your boss or company owners some money. That's what make business go. The company I work for rewards their employees for longevity and production. There is almost no union in Florida. The unions here are like a temp agency. Most unions here are catering to the government. Teachers, fire fighters and some police depts., Maybe bus drivers.
Mike that is why I went management 25 years ago, I still pay my dues because they control a pension I paid into. I use to tell union members IBEW, that we are like cars, if you make a bad car people will not buy it, and our car is our labor Period. Some got it some didn't.

On another note, I won the $100 CNN, MSNBC bet, none of them are putting death counts up for covid, next week it is all on pervert Joe and the Crack W****. Tells me it is a scam, very few flu deaths this flu season.

Randy Wells

Last edited by Randy Wells; 01-12-2021 at 07:40 PM.
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 08:10 PM   #42
Randy Wells

So it looks like a congress women or should I say a Congress it, not to use offensive pronouns, tested positive for covid, she is blaming a republican that was not wearing a mask during the Capital lock down, hmm if mask work and she was wearing one why did she get covid, hmm must of went through the mask, I guess it can't exit the mask. Wow what do we do now.

Randy Wells
Liked
Old 01-12-2021, 08:48 PM   #43
Mike Pearson
VIP Member

Liked 1,629 Times in 502 Posts

Randy I was just watching the news. Something I don’t usually do. They were all worked up about the recent wave of new virus that has the hospitals overloaded. I think the news is over reacting to pave the way for a Biden lock down after the inaugurations they showed was people in intensive care that were near death might not have even been Covid related. You just can’t trust what the news is telling us.
Old 01-12-2021, 09:37 PM   #44
Paul Sarvas

Liked 173 Times in 101 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
So it looks like a congress women or should I say a Congress it, not to use offensive pronouns, tested positive for covid, she is blaming a republican that was not wearing a mask during the Capital lock down, hmm if mask work and she was wearing one why did she get covid, hmm must of went through the mask, I guess it can't exit the mask. Wow what do we do now.

Randy Wells
I think it's a good idea to wear a mask when you go out and there will be other people close by. However, if you get Covid19 it is irresponsible to blame somebody that you were near. How does the congresswoman know how or when was got infected? All her statement does is give my friend Randy more reason not to wear one.

Randy, If you go out in public, think about wearing a mask. It's easy, it dosen't hurt, it's only for a lil while and might even help. You do not want to get that bug, honest.

pS

Last edited by Paul Sarvas; 01-12-2021 at 09:43 PM.
Paul Sarvas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 11:26 PM   #45
Randy Wells

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Sarvas View Post
I think it's a good idea to wear a mask when you go out and there will be other people close by. However, if you get Covid19 it is irresponsible to blame somebody that you were near. How does the congresswoman know how or when was got infected? All her statement does is give my friend Randy more reason not to wear one.

Randy, If you go out in public, think about wearing a mask. It's easy, it dosen't hurt, it's only for a lil while and might even help. You do not want to get that bug, honest.

pS
Paul,

I am working in Pine Bluff Arkansas this week, when I am out of town I have a mask on me and I do where it. There is so much about this virus that is BS it is all over the board, so yes I do play it safe. My company requires it, but then again there were six if us out for dinner tonight, wore our mask to get seated, but everyone took it off once seated, 2 people from houston, one from Lafayette La, one from Denver, in the back of your head you think about it, but still I am not going to stay in the basement.
Randy Wells