HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-10-2021, 06:16 AM   #11
Paul Sarvas

Liked 173 Times in 101 Posts
Default Re: Joe Biden’s accomplishments in 47 years of Politics....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone View Post
I don't get it...Not funny if you have to explain it, either..so don't bother
Come on Mark. I thought we had a deal? We realists are outnumbered here, ya boyz don't require backup.
I'm just as pis sed as you guys about the election mess. We just look at it differently.

btw, the point of the video is...Stop whining about the election and try harder next time.

pS

Last edited by Paul Sarvas; 01-10-2021 at 06:56 AM.
Paul Sarvas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 08:27 AM   #12
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Liked 6,791 Times in 1,524 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Sarvas View Post
We realists
Does anybody else on here see the irony of a "realist" quoting Buckaroo Bonzai?

World's greatest Under-Achiever!
Billy Nees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 09:32 AM   #13
Paul Sarvas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Nees View Post

A predictable turn that happens to every political thread. No reasonable argument, then frustration, then try to change the subject, then a flurry of name calling and personal attacks. What a surprise.

Oh I forgot there's always this.

Quote:
Ken, can we please pull the plug on this?
Either way, I'm done.
pS

Last edited by Paul Sarvas; 01-10-2021 at 09:37 AM.
Liked
Old 01-10-2021, 10:04 AM   #14
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Sarvas View Post
A predictable turn that happens to every political thread. No reasonable argument, then frustration, then try to change the subject, then a flurry of name calling and personal attacks. What a surprise.pS
I thought that my Freudian Slip video was a VERY reasonable argument. It would seem to a "realist" like me that his videoed statement is far more impeachable than anything that Trump has said lately.
Frustrated? I'm not frustrated, I just don't tolerate foolish attempts at one-sided arguments by people that don't want to find out all of the facts very well.
Have I called you any names? Have I personally attacked you?
Please Paul, as one "realist" to another, what is your "reality"?

Liked
Old 01-10-2021, 11:08 AM   #15
Paul Sarvas

Quote:
I thought that my Freudian Slip video was a VERY reasonable argument. It would seem to a "realist" like me that his videoed statement is far more impeachable than anything that Trump has said lately.
Frustrated? I'm not frustrated, I just don't tolerate foolish attempts at one-sided arguments by people that don't want to find out all of the facts very well.
Have I called you any names? Have I personally attacked you?
Please Paul, as one "realist" to another, what is your "reality"?
I don't agree that a 17 second grainey, most likely altered video is a reasonable argument. Certainly not enough to impeach a president. You have your opinion on the video and I have mine.

If you aren't frustrated, why would ask the site owner to lock the other political thread and say you are done with it?

Quote:
You're snarky comment about my sig is just a start and you know it.

My reality is all 50 States in our country certified the presidential election results of 2020, all 50. Some states more than once, Georgia
three times, once by a hand count. Several lawsuits (over 60) have been thrown out of court, some by federal judges appointed by Trump. Two cases went to the Supreme Court. Both were thrown out unanimously (sorta) by the court. There were two dissents on one case by Justice Samuel A. Alito Jr., and by Justice Clarence Thomas. They issued a brief statement saying they would have taken the case, however they would thrown the case out on it's merits. The U.S. congress certified the electors and counted the votes, after an attempt by, (Law and Order) citizens to disrupt the process and kill a cop. (nice touch). I havent seen you mention that tidbit. Instead you insist on believing wild conspiracy theories that somehow several states conspired to steal an election. I know the 2020 presidential election didn't turnout like you had hoped. But come on man, who's being real?

pS

Last edited by Paul Sarvas; 01-10-2021 at 11:26 AM.
Liked
Old 01-10-2021, 11:17 AM   #16
Jeff Niceswanger

Liked 839 Times in 293 Posts

I like who he put in as the head of the NLRB (Video below). The Labor Department had been gutted by Trump. He filled it with corporate lawyers and big shots from wall street. Trump put Scalia in charged. He was a big profile wall street attorney, that helped wall street, but also got several high profile union cases reversed before Trump hired him to lead the NLRB ( National Labor Relations Board which is the "Supreme Court" of Labor) "Walmart verses Maryland". The state was suing Walmart, demanding they either insure their people, or give them enough wages to pay for healthcare themselves, as Maryland was tired of all the Walmart employees getting on Maryland Medicaid and the state having to pick up all their healthcare cost. Or the class action disabled UPS workers suit that was going to make UPS install less repetitive equipment so workers were not ending up with carpal tunnel injuries, Scallia called those types of injury's "poppycock". Or the fact that after filling the Labor Department with company lawyers, three decades (25 cases) worth of precedent setting cases were overturned, reversed..., every single case in favor of huge corporations and against unions. They were working on making the entire country Right to Work. Trump had ask for a NATIONAL Right to Work bill, which is a death spiral for any type of labor organizations, but of course he could not get it through the House. I could go on and no here, how bad he was for labor, but bottom line unions were not going to exist if he got his way. I owe my entire livelihood to the fact that throughout my 43 year career, I was able to bargain for a good wage, benefits, including good healthcare, and a pension. I know that of all the people I race with, I'm in the super minority. I know of about 5 of us guys. So, the question was ask in this thread, What has Biden done? Watch the video, and keep in mind he's been on the side of labor his entire career. As far as I'm concerned, this is 100 percent better than the direction the last guy was pulling us.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/video...fr=mcafee&tt=b
Old 01-10-2021, 11:47 AM   #17
Grey Ghost

Liked 210 Times in 88 Posts

He has become a billionaire after a lifetime of "pubic service" (public service definded as the public serving politicians) on a government "employee" pay scale.

He is the Warren Buffett investing (must be a savvy investor because he has never produced so much as a "as seen on TV" widget) mini-me of the District of Corruption.
Old 01-10-2021, 11:53 AM   #18
Billy Nees
VIP Member

REALITY is Paul that 75 million people have been dis-enfranchised and that is going to be a major issue in what the future will hold for this country. Knowing the time and Federal monies that were spent on a 2 1/2 year Hoax by the leaders of your party to bring down a LEGITIMATELY elected President, the LEAST that I expect is a Congressional investigation into the half-a-dozen States in question. In my own personal experience, my Democratic Governor supported by Democratic Lawyers in front of Democratic appointed Judges determined "nothing wrong". This after all of the tall-tales and lies told by these same Democrats over the last 4 years.

You can't agree with a "17 second grainy, most likely altered video" of your man that should have been IMMEDIATELY investigated but you go on to believe the CNN clips and fraudulent comments of "(Law and Order) citizens disrupting the process and killing a cop (nice touch)".

The thread that you referred to IMHO was getting out of control and I didn't want to be associated with where it appeared to be going. The last I looked, that is still MY choice and not yours.

My "snarky comment" (I prefer sarcastic remark but still ironic given the subject) was just that. It wasn't "just a start and you know it". I do find more irony in your comment though. Was it said to try and make me look bad based on your presumed assumptions? Was it said to attempt to ruin me on this site? Ya know, the Democrats have spent the last 4 years trying to ruin some very good men based on their presumed assumptions.

Old 01-10-2021, 11:53 AM   #19
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Niceswanger View Post
I like who he put in as the head of the NLRB (Video below). The Labor Department had been gutted by Trump. He filled it with corporate lawyers and big shots from wall street. Trump put Scalia in charged. He was a big profile wall street attorney, that helped wall street, but also got several high profile union cases reversed before Trump hired him to lead the NLRB ( National Labor Relations Board which is the "Supreme Court" of Labor) "Walmart verses Maryland". The state was suing Walmart, demanding they either insure their people, or give them enough wages to pay for healthcare themselves, as Maryland was tired of all the Walmart employees getting on Maryland Medicaid and the state having to pick up all their healthcare cost. Or the class action disabled UPS workers suit that was going to make UPS install less repetitive equipment so workers were not ending up with carpal tunnel injuries, Scallia called those types of injury's "poppycock". Or the fact that after filling the Labor Department with company lawyers, three decades (25 cases) worth of precedent setting cases were overturned, reversed..., every single case in favor of huge corporations and against unions. They were working on making the entire country Right to Work. Trump had ask for a NATIONAL Right to Work bill, which is a death spiral for any type of labor organizations, but of course he could not get it through the House. I could go on and no here, how bad he was for labor, but bottom line unions were not going to exist if he got his way. I owe my entire livelihood to the fact that throughout my 43 year career, I was able to bargain for a good wage, benefits, including good healthcare, and a pension. I know that of all the people I race with, I'm in the super minority. I know of about 5 of us guys. So, the question was ask in this thread, What has Biden done? Watch the video, and keep in mind he's been on the side of labor his entire career. As far as I'm concerned, this is 100 percent better than the direction the last guy was pulling us.

Jeff, I am sure you know were I stand on these issues. I came from a Union family, my father was president of his local Steelworkers, I was a member of the Labors and my wife is a card carrying member of the Operating Engineers. Last year she recovered $445,000 in wages snd benefits from non signatory companies that do not comply with prevailing wage laws. She retired from the state of California as a Deputy Labor Commissioner, she averaged about 60 cases a year. These cases involved everything from no workers comp, no overtime, human trafficking etc. I trust this administration with be a lot more labor friendly and more forward with rebuilding the infrastructure of this country.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 11:55 AM   #20
Randy Wells

Liked 986 Times in 301 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Niceswanger View Post

Jeff, I am a card carrying union member 45 years, my local serves the Oil and Gas industry, Mining, coal power, and military. Why would the Rank and File support a party that wants to shut all of these entities down. I know how the Union bosses vote they will sell there Freedom and Liberty for a good contract. Labor is a moot point when the jobs are shipped to China. Or the gates are opened and we are flooded with a 3rd world uneducated labor force.

Randy Wells

Last edited by Randy Wells; 01-10-2021 at 11:58 AM.
Randy Wells is online now   Reply With Quote