Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-23-2021, 01:33 PM   #21
SSGT Mustang

Liked 203 Times in 53 Posts
Default Re: Covid Death Toll Caused by President

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Weiss View Post
Actually if you make the hole wider that will fill in the floor and make the hole less deep.

Hope this helps you the next time you fall into a hole you have dug.

Stan
Not if you keep digging from the floor up something that comes naturally to you guys because it's where you dwell.

In the odd chance you guys figure out that you shouldn't dig from the floor, you start digging on the sides only to bury yourself.

Last edited by SSGT Mustang; 01-23-2021 at 01:36 PM.
SSGT Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 03:27 PM   #22
SSDiv6
VIP Member

Liked 1,454 Times in 542 Posts

Quote:
OK he said he had a plan. Lets see what happens in a couple of months.

Only you would thing that it would instantaneous.

Stan

PS - By the way after 4 years is the wall done yet?
Never said it would be instantaneous, the democrats implied it many times during Biden's campaign. Again, the false narrative to imply that Trump did not do anything.

Let's not forget the Obama and Biden downplayed the H1N1, Ebola and Zika pandemics and did not do anything. Lots of schools had to shut down and the markets got hit by these pandemics, however, the democrats hushed their effect.

As regards to the wall, how many times did the democrats refused to fund the wall? How many lawsuits took place to try to deter the wall? Stiil, we Trump took funds from the DOD budget to build the wall, the democrats intervened again.
SSDiv6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 04:12 PM   #23
Stan Weiss

Liked 545 Times in 291 Posts

What happened to Mexico will pay for the wall?

Stan
Stan Weiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 05:14 PM   #24
Paul Sarvas

Liked 172 Times in 100 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSDiv6 View Post
Never said it would be instantaneous.
Neither did the President Biden.

Quote:
the democrats implied it many times during Biden's campaign.
I don't remeber this. It could have happened. Got any kinda proof?

Quote:
Again, the false narrative to imply that Trump did not do anything.
He didn't do much. He did suggest drinking bleach and main lining Lysol as a possible cure. Dunno of anybody trying that.

Quote:
Let's not forget the Obama and Biden downplayed the H1N1, Ebola and Zika pandemics and did not do anything. Lots of schools had to shut down and the markets got hit by these pandemics, however, the democrats hushed their effect.
Could have happened. Again, got any proof.

Quote:
As regards to the wall, how many times did the democrats refused to fund the wall?
Stop the BS. In 2017 the Republicans controlled the House, the Senate and the White House. How much border wall funding was past and signed by the president? Later Trump did take DOD funds allocated by congress and illegally use some funding for the border wall. Most if not all Democrats refused to fund the border wall, good for them. One thing I do remember at Trump rallies was "Who's gonna pay for the wall?" "Mexico!" How'd that work out?

pS

Last edited by Paul Sarvas; 01-23-2021 at 08:24 PM.
Paul Sarvas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 05:52 PM   #25
John Kissel

Liked 232 Times in 94 Posts

To all of you Trump haters out there, what things chicom joe and his minions mess up or destroy, will affect you and your lives also. Saw a video of c.j. walking down the ramp from the Con Air plane that brought him and his gang to d.c., the boy couldn't walk down the stairs too good. Be carefull for what you wish for, ya' just might get it. John Kissel
John Kissel is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 01-23-2021, 06:26 PM   #26
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Liked 6,774 Times in 1,520 Posts

[QUOTE=Paul Sarvas;632679]

Stop the BS. In 2017 the Republicans controlled the House

One thing I do remember at Trump rallies was "Who's gonna pay for the wall?" "Mexico!" How'd that work out?

pS[

Mexico IS keeping loads of South American "immigrants" IN Mexico. I'd call that a wash.

World's greatest Under-Achiever!

Last edited by Billy Nees; 01-23-2021 at 06:32 PM.
Billy Nees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 06:50 PM   #27
Paul Sarvas

ok...

pS
Old 01-23-2021, 07:11 PM   #28
SSDiv6
VIP Member

Liked 1,454 Times in 542 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Sarvas View Post
Neither did the President Biden.

I don't remeber this. It could have happened. Got any kinda proof?

He didn't do much. Did he suggest drinking bleach and main lining Lysol as a possible cure. Dunno of anybody trying that.

Could have happened. Again, got any proof.

Stop the BS. In 2017 the Republicans controlled the House, the Senate and the White House. How much border wall funding was past and signed by the president? Later Trump did take DOD funds allocated by congress and illegally use some funding for the border wall. Most if not all Democrats refused to fund the border wall, good for them. One thing I do remember at Trump rallies was "Who's gonna pay for the wall?" "Mexico!" How'd that work out?

pS
Well Mr. Commissioner,

During a CNN Townhall with Anderson Cooper, Biden stated:"And if President had done his job -- had done his job from the beginning -- all the people would still be alive. All the people -- I'm not making this up, just look at the data. Look at the data."

Your party used this statement to imply that if Biden was president, the pandemic would not have happened or be this severe.

Suddenly you are having a Freudian Slip as regards the pandemics during the Obama administration and want some evidence? Be my guest!

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...1-virus-232992

Taking DOD funds illegally?
I wished Trump would have made more use of the stroke of the pen like Obama to override the Democrats.

Evidence...a statement in CBS News on January 14, 2014: "Obama’s reliance on his executive powers and his bully pulpit — at the White House it’s called his “pen-and-phone” strategy — illustrates the means at his disposal to drive policy but also highlights the limits of his ability to work with Congress."

Even Pelosi just admitted her stalling for the past 8 months to make Trump look bad.
SSDiv6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 08:07 PM   #29
SSGT Mustang

Liked 203 Times in 53 Posts

Quote:
What happened to Mexico will pay for the wall?

Stan
USMCA happened.
SSGT Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 08:17 PM   #30
Paul Sarvas

Quote:
During a CNN Townhall with Anderson Cooper, Biden stated:"And if President had done his job -- had done his job from the beginning -- all the people would still be alive. All the people -- I'm not making this up, just look at the data. Look at the data."Your party used this statement to imply that if Biden was president, the pandemic would not have happened or be this severe.
One of two things. Perhaps he misspoke, then he made a mistake. If he meant what he said then it was stupid cuz it's obviously not true. I do think that if Biden was president the pandemic would have not been as severe.

Quote:
Suddenly you are having a Freudian Slip as regards the pandemics during the Obama administration and want some evidence? Be my guest!
I read the whole article. I don't understand your point here.

Quote:
Taking DOD funds illegally?
I wished Trump would have made more use of the stroke of the pen like Obama to override the Democrats.

Evidence...a statement in CBS News on January 14, 2014: "Obama’s reliance on his executive powers and his bully pulpit — at the White House it’s called his “pen-and-phone” strategy — illustrates the means at his disposal to drive policy but also highlights the limits of his ability to work with Congress."
Congress allocates funds with the appropriations bill. Trump illegally moved funds from DOD projects to fund his border wall. Senator Mitch McConnell said he would do everything he could to make Barack Obama a one term president. He blocked or obstructed every bill Obama wanted passed. So he used pen and phone. Two different scenarios and you know it. Now presidents are gonna govern by executive order. Nice

wut up with Mr. Commissioner?

pS