HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing Tech
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2012, 08:59 AM   #1
TS310C

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Random slow reaction times!

I recently figured out that after 4 runs on my car (almost exactly) in one day I get a reaction time around .050-.060 after being in the .000-.015 range the previous runs. At first I just figured I was missing the tree, but the more it happened, the more I realized this can't be a coincidence. This weekend I went red the first two hits, then loaded the box and went .015. On the fourth run (same lane, same delay setting) I went .068! It did this on both Saturday and Sunday of this past weekend. After looking back through my log book, it has done this at the last 6 races dating back to last season! I have to believe it is a heat related thing since it happens on the 4th run of the day. Could it be the transbrake solenoid? I was thinking delay box, but I don't know why it would happen after 4 runs ever time. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

Last edited by TS310C; 05-21-2012 at 09:08 AM.
TS310C is offline   Reply With Quote